PDA

View Full Version : get over it

divergent ghost
08-20-2013, 09:59 PM
All of you.
stop crying.
nothin you can do. Just get rid of the game if you are really that upset.
my god.
you win some, you lose some.
it could be worse.
there are other games you can go play if you are dependent on video games to get by in life.

Sanguinesun
08-20-2013, 10:10 PM
All of you.
stop crying.
my god.
it could be worse.
there are other games you can go play if you are dependent on video games to get by in life.

Look Nuncle! Someone is crying about others crying! :rolleyes:

J_matt
08-20-2013, 10:11 PM
All of you.
stop crying.
my god.
it could be worse.

you may be right but people to have a right to vent there frustrations on something they think is an unfair deal plus is could help trion (if they listen) to know what there customers want.

Codex
08-20-2013, 10:13 PM
I would firmly agree with you if people actually were whining. For the most part, people are being constructive and enumerating where things are going wrong, not whining.

Could people work to make fewer threads on the same topic? Sure. Will they? Eeeh... probably not. There's too many people around to do that. Too many frustrated, upset, and disillusioned people.

Rasczak
08-20-2013, 10:16 PM

Just pat him on the head, tell him he is a good little boy, and send him on his way, amigo.

Sanguinesun
08-20-2013, 10:25 PM
Just pat him on the head, tell him he is a good little boy, and send him on his way, amigo.

But Nuncle! His noggin' is lopsy'd and his tongue turned out.... methinks the queen spirited a tincture whilst she had his ear... :p

divergent ghost
08-20-2013, 10:38 PM
I would firmly agree with you if people actually were whining. For the most part, people are being constructive and enumerating where things are going wrong, not whining.

Could people work to make fewer threads on the same topic? Sure. Will they? Eeeh... probably not. There's too many people around to do that. Too many frustrated, upset, and disillusioned people.

I have seen maybe 2 out of every 10 threads with legitimate constructive criticism, in those 2 threads I see your point. I also have not looked at threads in the bug report section, however, therefore I can't speak towards the entire community I suppose.

divergent ghost
08-20-2013, 10:39 PM

I'm not crying.

2. You're a weird mother ****er... For real.

0_d4RK_FaLLen
08-20-2013, 10:47 PM
I'm not crying.

First you may not be crying but you're whining like a little kid. People have every right to voice their displeasure about the game in the game's official forums. Just like you have the right to complain about those people. Of course if you could get your head out of your *** you would realize those that are voicing their displeasure are actually doing more to help this game than your stop complaining thread.

WARDUKE
08-20-2013, 11:01 PM
I demand this thread be more non constructive!

William Bobberton
08-20-2013, 11:15 PM
I demand this thread be more non constructive!

Can't let you do that, Star Fox!

divergent ghost
08-20-2013, 11:18 PM
Can't let you do that, Star Fox!

do a barrel roll

divergent ghost
08-20-2013, 11:26 PM
First you may not be crying but you're whining like a little kid. People have every right to voice their displeasure about the game in the game's official forums. Just like you have the right to complain about those people. Of course if you could get your head out of your *** you would realize those that are voicing their displeasure are actually doing more to help this game than your stop complaining thread.

1. Throttle down,
I'm not whining. I made an assertive statement towards the people that believe they are going to get a refund just because they say this game is the worst ever and it isn't what they wanted even though they play it every day.

2. All I hear is *****ing^

3. *****ing and moaning, posting Trion sucks and they lost me as a fan because I dont like the game but I still play it every day is not helpful at all.

Sanguinesun
08-20-2013, 11:49 PM
1. Throttle down,
I'm not whining. I made an assertive statement towards the people that believe they are going to get a refund just because they say this game is the worst ever and it isn't what they wanted even though they play it every day.

2. All I hear is *****ing^

3. *****ing and moaning, posting Trion sucks and they lost me as a fan because I dont like the game but I still play it every day is not helpful at all.

I'm not crying.

Looks like pretty big ole crocodile tears from here kiddo. :P

Sonic Rain Boom
08-20-2013, 11:54 PM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

While we understand that it is frustrating to read negative posts and threads, creating threads to "reply" to or otherwise discuss these threads is not constructive and typically results in more disruption.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!