PDA

View Full Version : Storm Legion key first one to look at this post copy and paste i suppose :O

DS Triggah
03-31-2013, 11:19 PM
CJK9-JFTH-WNKM-CYJZ-ERRH good luck

CD KEY HAS GONE
CD KEY HAS GONE
CD KEY HAS GONE
CD KEY HAS GONE
CD KEY HAS GONE
CD KEY HAS GONE
CD KEY HAS GONE

Arsenic_Touch
03-31-2013, 11:21 PM
says it wasn't valid.

DS Triggah
03-31-2013, 11:22 PM
someone probably grabbed it up mate its already gone then :D

Landshark
03-31-2013, 11:24 PM
"We're sorry, but this voucher has already been redeemed"

Senel
04-01-2013, 01:08 AM
I'm glad a lot of people are so nice to give away their extra copies within the community, you guys fellas are awesome i got mine this way too.

Riler
04-01-2013, 01:10 AM
You know what's even more fun??

The one that grabbed it doesn't even have Rift itself and thus has no use of it....

Epic fail by poster to give it away like this and not investigate whether or not someone plays or even KNOW Rift.

Senel
04-01-2013, 01:11 AM

The one that grabbed it doesn't even have Rift itself and thus has no use of it....

Epic fail by poster to give it away like this and not investigate whether or not someone plays or even KNOW Rift.

It includes Rift + Rift Storm Legion, it's a bundle.

Mcdragon
04-01-2013, 01:52 AM

jokes on you since its a bundle

DS Triggah
04-01-2013, 01:55 AM
dude dont tell me what i can or can not give away i thought it was nice off me jesus christ some people cant please them all ay. weird up bringings these people must aquire

Senel
04-01-2013, 01:57 AM
dude dont tell me what i can or can not give away i thought it was nice off me jesus christ some people cant please them all ay. weird up bringings these people must aquire

It's okay, you're still a nice guy.

JustAHermit
04-01-2013, 01:58 AM

NO! It's not a free country. You're supposed to give me everything I want if you're going to hold a giveaway/raffle. People these days... Don't understand my needs!

Kidding. Keep it going~

Senel
04-01-2013, 02:01 AM
NO! It's not a free country. You're supposed to give me everything I want if you're going to hold a giveaway/raffle. People these days... Don't understand my needs!

Kidding. Keep it going~

I saved you $20, pay it forward bud i want a pizza. :P

Duckforceone
04-01-2013, 02:16 AM
i can't enter the key.... :(

http://evangelicaloutpost.com/images/firstworldproblemsgirl.jpg

DS Triggah
04-01-2013, 04:24 AM
dude the key is not valid anymore lol it was taken hours ago.... read the post lol

Duckforceone
04-01-2013, 05:20 AM
dude the key is not valid anymore lol it was taken hours ago.... read the post lol

i know.. hence the picture i posted... :D

it is after all, april first... :D

DS Triggah
04-01-2013, 06:43 AM
lol k dude sorry didnt load the pic before i wrote the messege ;lo
i know.. hence the picture i posted... :D

it is after all, april first... :D