PDA

View Full Version : how to download the dlc with the season pass

v3rbalhail
08-20-2013, 11:04 PM
i have the season pass but i cant figure out how to get the dlc? it wants me to pay for it

v3rbalhail
08-21-2013, 12:43 AM
29 views no one has told me, thanks guys really cool of you

LoG Apocalypse
08-21-2013, 12:51 AM
It's Trions fault man. I got the season pass and it automatically gave it to me but I have friends who have it aswell ad are having all kinds of issues like you are. Hope this helps.

Nefarious
08-21-2013, 12:53 AM
I just downloaded the latest patch notes and I had it, got the gear and all. I still have the option to buy it from the xbox market.

But yeah if you are a season pass holder I think you get in via Trions patch update screen place....thing lol.

gamingreal
08-21-2013, 12:53 AM
if you have the season pass ticket on your xbox that 75kb ish file that called season pass, thats all you need it should just install the dlc when you patch the game to 1.10 but other people have had issues with there dlc not showing up when patched,
I cant help you there I've only just started patching so I won't be on until this evening if its true that you have to re download the entire game

Die_Low
08-21-2013, 01:02 AM
no one told you how because no one wants to see you get ripped off...

and your welcome!

Die Low

duction
08-21-2013, 02:14 AM
Just start the game and it will patch on its own? I'm really worried about the level of common sence these days.

bigbloke
08-21-2013, 06:33 AM
i have been trying for 6 hours, numerous re-starts, got the fee stuff everyone else gets but no dlc extras i should be getting as a season pass holder. thinking of calling microsoft for a refund on the 3200 points i spent......a good game ruined by shody game developers......roll on gta v :)

Deacon Rayne
04-05-2014, 06:38 AM
This may help Xbox users.
This can be a pain. First make sure that you've activated the download in Xbox Marketplace.
Once done (it'll be very brief) then go into the title menu and patch. I believe it is during the patching process that the content is downloaded and installed.
I restarted I believe only twice.
Once done, go into your game and look for your claimable items. I was fortunate in that I didn't have to empty my Xbox cache or anything along those lines.

MalkeighScott
04-16-2014, 03:17 AM
Atleast you didn't accidentally buy additional content like myself

Preacherkiller
09-07-2014, 10:51 AM
On xbox 360 once you've purchased the season pass you need to load the game and patch. You'll then want to dashboard and repeat this process four(4) more times at the very least. Reason being the game seems to only patch one DLC pack per load up. This solution worked for me, I just wish it were clearly posted somewhere instead of having to wonder where my content was.

AllGamer
09-07-2014, 11:59 AM
on the PC, it's already built-in with the normal game download / install

after you buy the season pass, you just need to log out and log back into the game to gain access to the DLC content which was previously restricted