PDA

View Full Version : whats going on?

Sindak
08-21-2013, 12:13 AM
Im on the PS3 NA i try to download the update and it keeps reseting and starts the download over. i checked all my setting there fine. i even called my isp they ran tests np was detected. but this update keeps resetting over and over and over

is anyone on the PS3 NA haveing this issue??

Sanguinesun
08-21-2013, 12:15 AM
Im on the PS3 NA i try to download the update and it keeps reseting and starts the download over. i checked all my setting there fine. i even called my isp they ran tests np was detected. but this update keeps resetting over and over and over

is anyone on the PS3 NA haveing this issue??

Might try reading the top stickied post in the gen section here.

Sindak
08-21-2013, 12:24 AM
ya problem with that is it wont let me in the game because as i stated it wont download the update. because it keeps resetting over and over.

Sanguinesun
08-21-2013, 12:31 AM
ya problem with that is it wont let me in the game because as i stated it wont download the update. because it keeps resetting over and over.

And the most recent posts in the little thread up there you didnt read state that there are multiple people unable to patch due to critical errors and as well that the servers may be down. :P

So there's nothing you can do on your end except enjoy the forums or play something else in the interim time until resolved perhaps.

Sindak
08-21-2013, 12:52 AM
checked it again to make sure. but you might want to reread it at no time does a red name say PS3 NA is down for X amount of time. they said its up n running and we wont get the update till PSN fixes a problem on there end. so instead of being a jerk maybe not troll replying on a question asked to PS3 NA useres and or a dev or mod. to why im stuck in a endless loop of reseting.you need not reply

Sanguinesun
08-21-2013, 01:10 AM
checked it again to make sure. but you might want to reread it at no time does a red name say PS3 NA is down for X amount of time. they said its up n running and we wont get the update till PSN fixes a problem on there end. so instead of being a jerk maybe not troll replying on a question asked to PS3 NA useres and or a dev or mod. to why im stuck in a endless loop of reseting.you need not reply

You wont get an official response for a while. If you notice the dev tracker section, you'll see that Dahanese and the only 2 other community team folks went to bed a long while back. Also moderators still perhaps on arent going to help you either as their sphere of influence is just simply handle a certain set of actions.

I pointed you to the thread so you could see you're not the only one with your issue and that there's not a single thing you can do right now. Truly. So as much as you may dislike having to be told you can only just sit n spin for the time being, that's exactly all you can do right now unless one of them gets up in the middle of the night otherwise.