PDA

View Full Version : I don't see what all the complaining is about =|

Sethvirfireborn
08-21-2013, 12:24 AM
So far since patching and getting the dlc, I have not disconnected once, have gotten everything I was told I was getting (Little disappointed did not get given a charge blade in the charge pack, and that the vehicle is a roller and not cerberus with a turret). But so far I have not lagged out, been disconnected or had any issues in the slightest.

So far I am enjoying myself. If not for the fact that I have something new to do in the game, and now realise I sold/scrapped weapons that I now need for use in the arenas. But I suppose it is still amusing as hell seeing the people demanding a refund for the dlc, yet again.

ErnieDernie
08-21-2013, 12:32 AM
Totally agree. So far no problems with update v 1.10. Playing the new content is lot of fun.

joseph021775
08-21-2013, 12:33 AM
Other than some really bad lag, the only complaint I have is the absurd amount of shotguns and rocket launchers I have gotten from boxes tonight.

Sethvirfireborn
08-21-2013, 12:39 AM
I spoke too soon, I just got disconnected ahahahah. Though I expect to with so many people coming into the Monolith Arkfalls

I have not had the chance to buy many lockboxes yet. I am hoping to get some decent stuff finally

joseph021775
08-21-2013, 12:50 AM
I spoke too soon, I just got disconnected ahahahah. Though I expect to with so many people coming into the Monolith Arkfalls

I have not had the chance to buy many lockboxes yet. I am hoping to get some decent stuff finally

I have gotten quite a few of the charge weapons but those I just bought from vendors. I have yet to buy the dlc mainly waiting to see if the bugs have gotten worked out fully. I do want that damn sword though lol.

Sethvirfireborn
08-21-2013, 02:19 AM
I want the sword too, but all the weapons I have are so inaccurate for hipfiring. Completely unsuitable for the arena for my play style. But yes, I really want the sword too heh

brezzyy
08-21-2013, 02:24 AM
The dlc is GREAT. Im having lots of fun with it. The only problem is the arena is really buggy, but other than that its really fun.

Rusty Tuell
08-21-2013, 03:00 AM
bought the season pass the weeks after i bought the game, which was launch. been patching for 12 hours now and cant get anymore than .9 mbps and i have a feeling it wont give me my stff when its done. so yeah kinda aggrivated.

Jack Fayde
08-21-2013, 03:26 AM
Same issue. Pre-ordered, season pass...no season pass content.

Salter
08-21-2013, 03:26 AM
So far so good for me. It downloaded fine and was only disconnected once when I tried the arena for the first time. Managed to do about 3 seiges so far and they worked fine and had no lag, and two new A-falls which were also fine. (Although incredibly hectic)

I really like what they have done with the map and weapon UI it's handy to see which weapons are mastered and also the different bonuses in their different colours.

Only slight issue was with the side missions, originally couldn't get them to strat but by the end of last night they seemed to work.

Sethvirfireborn
08-21-2013, 06:18 AM
All I can think for some people not getting their charge packs is that it was an automated system that was rolling it out to groups or sections of accounts like microsoft does with their updates and somehow it has overlooked many accounts. Makes sense in my head though. I had the sense to check the forums for any patching or downloading problems. I patched the first time, turned off the console without entering the game, went back into the main menu to let it install the dlc and patch, dashboard then start up the game and everything was fine.

I do like what they have done with prettying it up. Some of the changes to how the weapons look are pretty nice. And the quick travel points, my god, so much easier to target them now

The Forgotten Wolf
08-21-2013, 06:45 AM
"don't see what all the complaining is about"?

Uhh... how about the fact that tons of people have NOT gotten their paid for dlc items and such, and the fact that things that were shown to be in the dlc by the developers at E3 are NOT in the dlc, such as the plasma assault rifles for example which are nowhere to be seen in the dlc now even though they were displayed in the E3 video, and there is no explanation for why they were removed.

DShide
08-21-2013, 08:22 AM
If you haven't gotten your stuff and have a season pass, chill out and wait a day, maybe two. I didn't get my stuff when I first logged on. Got a random kick after about 2 hours of arenas, logged back in there it was. They are having to manually roll it out to all the season pass holders, but they are doing it.

born2beagator
08-21-2013, 10:06 AM
How about the DLC patch corrupted my save file and I am having to re-install everything from scratch? I know it was the patch that did it because it was fine before I patched.

L Y
08-21-2013, 12:07 PM
I did not have time to play last night.I did have enough time download patch and get on to it To take a look. all ok my orange weapons now have mOd slot because of the price reduction. all of my claim items for Dlc content were there. when I get home tonight I should be able to check out the arena and Seige content. Can't wait. Two thumbs up

antlad
08-21-2013, 01:56 PM
Last night was just about the most fun I had.
Nobody was on. Got to solo full arkfalls, do siege with 2-3 other people. Too much fun.

mbergeron
08-21-2013, 01:58 PM
So what exactly did they add that people are finding so fun? I have yet to do something new that has made me want to really come back.

Super
08-21-2013, 02:02 PM
Really enjoyed it so far this game keeps getting better and better for me and also not had any problems apart from at one Arkfall were I couldnt move at normal speed and had to goto a jump point, but no big deal.
Looking forward to what will next be added to the game in future, keep up the good work Trion.

Elric1
08-21-2013, 02:12 PM
You people gotta be some of the most self centered and lothesome individuals that has ever accumulated onto a forums where all of you prob never saw sunshine much less a street since birth. SOOOOoooo many people have issues and I think you guys posted this to troll. You got some nerve. Too bad no one would ever confuse %^&* for courage.

Scarldragon
08-21-2013, 02:15 PM
Cause we can't even play the game, consider yourselves lucky all i have to say. Lord knows if i could i would rather be playing without dlc than not at all. In fact it's been going on a day and a half now, and no real word. Lol what do you think plp are complaining about.

antlad
08-21-2013, 02:53 PM
Mbergeron, I didn't blow through the game right away. I pace myself, so still have plenty to accomplish; plus I like the game. For me personally, I never left, so nothing needs to get me back in.