PDA

View Full Version : Dlc now!

GB Panther
08-21-2013, 01:08 AM
I am sick of this, why do i not have my DLC items i paid 32.99 for my season pass and nothing, also why do Trion only work in an american timezone, its ridiculous and they should work by European times as well. its bad enough that i had to wait till 10:00pm to find out that my DLC is broken. What the F*** is going on!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

bigbloke
08-21-2013, 01:29 AM
Snap,got up all excited thinking YES new vehical to drive etc and cant find anyway to get the season pass stuff i have payed for and cant seem to find any info as to why it aint there! (gutted) :(

J0ZXYQK
08-21-2013, 08:46 AM
i know that the season patch is automatically active with the patch because i have completed the dlc campaign however getting the items, i heard that it should be on claim item menu on the store but i got nothing it would be helpful if someone from the defiance team to read the tickets i've sent and give me my stuff. but other than that i am happy with the dlc.

N3gativeCr33p
08-21-2013, 09:22 AM
also why do Trion only work in an american timezone

Why DOES Trion work in an American time zone? Probably because they're a company based in America. Get over yourself already.

audiofreek
08-21-2013, 09:24 AM
same happened to me too...and i have 0 in claim items!!!!!

GB Panther
08-21-2013, 09:34 AM
Why DOES Trion work in an American time zone? Probably because they're a company based in America. Get over yourself already.

Well, no s*** Sherlock... :/ of course i know they are an american based company, but most game companies release DLC by what timezone it is getting released in, not just there own time. in the UK the DLC was released at 9:50pm and the fact that I did not get my items from the store, I'm pretty p***** off.

I am happy with the rest of the DLC as there is some great new features, I just want what I paid for and I would have preferred it to be delivered at a more convenient and reasonable time.

:)

Elric1
08-21-2013, 10:58 AM
Well, no s*** Sherlock... :/ of course i know they are an american based company, but most game companies release DLC by what timezone it is getting released in, not just there own time. in the UK the DLC was released at 9:50pm and the fact that I did not get my items from the store, I'm pretty p***** off.

I am happy with the rest of the DLC as there is some great new features, I just want what I paid for and I would have preferred it to be delivered at a more convenient and reasonable time.

:)

Really few do like blizzard because their parent company is based out of France I believe. But yeah 0 in claims. I would be too busy to post if I could convert my Irath female into a male Cast