PDA

View Full Version : I need a clan badly!!!

Vastier
08-21-2013, 02:30 AM
I tried looking through the clan pages but there all old and outdated and all the people i try to contact moved on to other games . Please i want a active clan that will take a sort of "noob" like me. Am on xbox btw

TareTheBugsUpThugs
08-21-2013, 03:50 AM
I tried looking through the clan pages but there all old and outdated and all the people i try to contact moved on to other games . Please i want a active clan that will take a sort of "noob" like me. Am on xbox btw

You could join the Freemasons, there are always officers online to take new people. Last i heard there where 3600 members. This provides you something to do with someone all the time. The contact info is probably outdated on here, but send me a friend request on XBL and i will get you enlisted.

oPoOoNoYo those are all the letter "O"

x3kingsheat136x
08-21-2013, 04:05 AM
Contact me on live will get you in my clan just starting out but I've done almost everything in game and can help you out

DrSatan
08-21-2013, 05:38 AM
Hit me up bro, I'm a recruiter for Bay Area Defense League. We're very active and social in both the game and the forums. Most of the leaders, myself included, have been playing since the very beginning (some since the Alpha) which becomes beneficial for new players mainly because we share any & all info that we've acquired along the way. I'm mainly in charge of Competitive Multiplayer recruiting but I can introduce you to some of the other Leaders. We're pretty much everyday players but we don't require you to be.
We are all really laid back and not overly "structured" but we stay very productive and in most cases, are always available to assist with anything clan-mates are wanting to accomplish I.E.: Pursuits, Contracts, main & side missions, Ark hunting, PvP, and of course, procuring Legendary Items. The B.A.D.L is also a proud member of the Anti-Heros Alliance, which is a major Conglomerate consisting of other active Clans in Defiance and exists for the soul purpose of creating a network of resources and contacts that are beneficially reciprocated thru-out all those who are inducted. Sort-of Noobs are definitely welcomed, so if you're interested in joining or meeting us or if u need additional information my GT is HOLEyDIVER. Don't hesitate to MSG me.

AnyOLName
08-21-2013, 06:20 AM

Try here: http://infectedomen.enjin.com/