PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Developers - Question about New Mods for Infectors, Detonators, BMGs

GS Wraith
08-21-2013, 03:57 AM
The patch notes stated that new mods would be open for infectors, BMGs, and detonators. These would be the missing sight mods that would could complete synergy sets of 4 mods each. I have visited every vendor a few times and still have not seen a sight mod for any of these. Are they really in the game now and where is the best place to get them? Also, it did not say, but do regular rocket launchers (not guided) have the 4th stock mod avaliable now as well?

x3kingsheat136x
08-21-2013, 04:09 AM
Bmg sights should be at cout tower with in the new mod vendor there

Infector sights should be where infector mods also at coit tower as well

Detonators I don't know where they are

dejarnat
08-21-2013, 04:43 AM
Bmg sights should be at cout tower with in the new mod vendor there

Infector sights should be where infector mods can be purchased I'm not sure where that is

FYI, the infector mods are in the same vendor as the BMG's at Coit Tower.

x3kingsheat136x
08-21-2013, 04:44 AM
FYI, the infector mods are in the same vendor as the BMG's at Coit Tower.

ok I will edit my post thanks

GS Wraith
08-21-2013, 04:48 AM
I will keep checking these. I have checked these vendors a few times and had not seen any sight mods at all but maybe they are still coming. If not, it would not be the first time a patch note was not actually done.

x3kingsheat136x
08-21-2013, 04:50 AM
they are at the bottom I think they only come in white for right now not sure

GS Wraith
08-21-2013, 05:31 AM
I just went to coit again and they only sell stocks, barrel, and mags for bmgs and infectors. There are NO sights avaliable even in white.

GS Wraith
08-21-2013, 05:36 AM
I also just went to Overpass which is where they sell mods for detonators and rocket launchers and there are NO sights for detonators and the only stocks are for the guided rocket launchers and not the regular rocket launchers. When i say no, I mean none including whites.

x3kingsheat136x
08-21-2013, 05:40 AM
that's weird ill look when I get on later and report back trying to help you out

Dracian
08-21-2013, 06:02 AM
FYI :

- The Detonator Scope doesn't add a scope but increase projectile velocity (+4 for T3)

- The Infector Scope increase homing range (+4 for T3). Can't tell if there's a scope look or not.

- Didn't find yet a BMG Scope. And honestly, I don't have the slightest idea of what bonus it could give.

EDIT : And for the moment, it seems they can only be sold as Specials or in Mod Hoards.

GS Wraith
08-21-2013, 06:09 AM
Cool. Thanks for the info. I am assuming that the specials will be sold only at the machines where they are normally sold or should I look at all mod vendors?

Dracian
08-21-2013, 06:23 AM
In theory, T3 mods are only sold as Specials at their respective vendors (ie Overpass for DET and Coit Tower for INF and BMG). However, we do never know, there might also be T3 sold at regular vendors too as specials (for now, I only seen T2 in these). And also, don't forget hidden vendors.

x3kingsheat136x
08-21-2013, 06:35 AM
specials can be random weapon even though it usually is vendor specific

Mr Modz
08-21-2013, 09:25 AM
Thank you for posting this I was really wondering what the scope slots gave as benefit to these specific weapons. THANKS

Albion
08-21-2013, 11:09 AM
Okay, I found a bmg sight, and an infector sight, but both were non synergy. I thought the point was to complete synergy on these weapons? Do synergy versions exist, or do you not need them to be synergy?

GS Wraith
08-21-2013, 12:33 PM
I found a infector sight. It was a tier 3 but it was the white color so I only had to pay 2500 for it. It had a 3 in description though and increased distance +4. It was non synergy but ok since infector was as well. Hopefully you are right about synergy mods as well and do we have to buy mod caches to get them? I hope not since set of 4 will only have 1 sight per description of a mod cache. This would be random per type of weapon and synergy so it would take a lot of time and keys to get.

Albion
08-21-2013, 02:13 PM
Well, I was told that there are synergy versions of these in the game. Now the game is going to be finding one.