PDA

View Full Version : trion can you please confirm how big the dlc patch is supposed to be for xbox

shadowkiller958
08-21-2013, 05:21 AM
trion can you please confirm how big the dlc patch is supposed to be for xbox

Deikon
08-21-2013, 05:39 AM
TRION had a post saying the DLC would be "around" one gig in size. That being said, I know how long mine took to download as well as five of my friends I got to play with last night before the servers dumped. I had two twenty minutes (+-) downloads before saving/optimizing. Now, at around five meg download speed, that was a lot of data being downloaded....or so it seemed. Final answer, my hard drive had 7.3 gigs before download DLC and 6.4 gigs after.

shadowkiller958
08-21-2013, 05:46 AM
TRION had a post saying the DLC would be "around" one gig in size. That being said, I know how long mine took to download as well as five of my friends I got to play with last night before the servers dumped. I had two twenty minutes (+-) downloads before saving/optimizing. Now, at around five meg download speed, that was a lot of data being downloaded....or so it seemed. Final answer, my hard drive had 7.3 gigs before download DLC and 6.4 gigs after.

yeah that's about what i have to download. All i wanted to know from them is if their no point downloading all that if its a bug i'd rather wait for them to fix it before i download again because my internet is really slow. All i want is for them to confirm it was supposed to be around 1gb and they are working on a fix