PDA

View Full Version : where is the Defiance Team now!!!?

Ghost Daze
08-21-2013, 05:33 AM
Lol, I havent seen a game as badly run since i last played runescape. They were same, new patch, servers down, players log in and everything broke >.>......Some players took days and weeks to be able to log in lol.

But <----- At least the 'Runescape' Team did use forums to communicate with players and give them info or advice on what to do to overcome the problem. They even used forums to let players know they are well aware of technical problems with new patch and are working as quick as they can to fix it.

seems on Defiance forums, they mess up and leave you stranded or they 'hide' away behind their errors!

Amazing reading on forums at the moment lol. Oh and btw, i too am having to reinstall game.
Communication and dedication from Defiance Team lacks in a very big way, they seem to forget that it is us players that got them where they are now, without us, Defiance as a game would be history.

~Ghost~

Mors Falce
08-21-2013, 05:43 AM
In all fairness they have been communicating with the forums readers. They kept updating their post about the server down time and the issues they were having on the backside of the ps3 dlc on top of all that they notified 360users that they are aware of the issue and are working on it. Plus Morgana said in the post about the EU server down time for ps3 users that they might have the same snag but they had to wait to hear back from the PS guys first to find a real solution. However comparing a PC inclusive game to one on a console is like comparing a lion to a house cat they are both felines but they are two completely different things. So if you know nothing about coding or how these things work please Take your b#*^*#@g somewhere else they don't need negative vibes from people that just wanna jump on the "I pay your salary" band wagon it's getting old.

Doggy
08-21-2013, 05:45 AM
Lol, I havent seen a game as badly run since i last played runescape. They were same, new patch, servers down, players log in and everything broke >.>......Some players took days and weeks to be able to log in lol.

But <----- At least the 'Runescape' Team did use forums to communicate with players and give them info or advice on what to do to overcome the problem. They even used forums to let players know they are well aware of technical problems with new patch and are working as quick as they can to fix it.

seems on Defiance forums, they mess up and leave you stranded or they 'hide' away behind their errors!

Amazing reading on forums at the moment lol. Oh and btw, i too am having to reinstall game.
Communication and dedication from Defiance Team lacks in a very big way, they seem to forget that it is us players that got them where they are now, without us, Defiance as a game would be history.

~Ghost~

Game is running awesome for me and the 50,000 people that are at all the dark matter Arkfalls. Communication was solid and I and know a lot of other people do as well

Ghost Daze
08-21-2013, 05:50 AM
I see 1 thread in defiance server status. how many you see and where?

and as for negative vibes! Its all over forums. Try reading it all lmao.

Oh to correct you a bit more also, since when do i have to own knowledge of 'decoding and how things work' to have the right to complain. Logic = Test patches and updates before releasing them.

Go troll else where....

@Doggy - glad your on game and all went smooth. :)

Mors Falce
08-21-2013, 08:04 PM
Knowledge of any kind of coding would help you understand that some things break in the coding set up when adding massive amounts of data... Ask anyone who tries to mod games for the heck of it... Ask anyone who has ever tried running a server/world for neverwinter, you can have things running just fine but 1 wrong misplaced piece on the smallest things can break an entire game. It's not trolling if its facts im telling you Im not trying to be some pouge and just spout off at the mouth but it just seems too many people are talking about a game that they have no idea how it actually runs internally. Yes you do have the right to complain because you paid for something your not getting but trying to put them down isn't making you any better then the rest of these idiots running around flapping their traps. And idk about you but it's definitly not getting you any closer to having the dlc. But I digress