PDA

View Full Version : fully modding REQUIRED?

boogiejive
08-21-2013, 05:42 AM
wandering if anyone else has noticed that to get your synergy bonus u have to have it fully modded with the correct synergy or am i just mis reading my stats on guns. if anyone else has noticed, any help figuring this out would be great

boogiejive
08-21-2013, 05:58 AM
bumping this really wanna make sure of this

SebastianGomez
08-21-2013, 06:03 AM
To get all 4 bonuses, yes you have to have it fully modded with correct synergy mods, but say, you ony have 2 correct synergy mods in your gun, you get the first 2 bonuses.

Example:

Assassin

[1] +3% Crit Mult
[2] +6% Crit Mult

Forgive me if the crit mult numbers arent correct, but If you have 2 Assassin mods in any Assassin Synergy gun, you will get those first two bonuses above.

boogiejive
08-21-2013, 06:09 AM
see thats what i thought but then after the patch i looked and anything not fully modded was greyed out and all my fully modded guns where highlighted in white for the syns. so i checked 2 of my mazus and 1 of them is cannioner with 2 can mods on it and the other is a stalker with a bonus fire rate roll so

1. Mazu cann only 15.4 fire rate w/ 2 can mods on it

2. Mazu stalker w/ fire rate bonus is 15.7

so it didnt make any sence to me so that why i was wandering if they have to be all mooded with the correct to activate the bonus for synergy becasue if that the case i got some quarter master weapons that im gonna have to re do.

p.s. sorry for all the typos been a long night

Combo Breaker
08-21-2013, 06:26 AM
My Rolling Thunder SAW still has the mag bonus applied with only 3 mods in it.

Critical Errors
08-21-2013, 07:45 AM
When the synergy is greyed out, that means it does not have a complete set of the correct mods in it. This is more for trading/selling. If it's glowing white, then the mods in it are all correct.

SebastianGomez
08-21-2013, 08:19 AM
When the synergy is greyed out, that means it does not have a complete set of the correct mods in it. This is more for trading/selling. If it's glowing white, then the mods in it are all correct.

Def a good idea on Trion's part. No more getting screwed by ******s telling you all syn mods are attached when theyre not

boogiejive
08-21-2013, 09:17 PM
lol Dr. satan i could really care less about what some dweb on his computer thinks about me so just saying that must mean you have some type of crush on me but sorry bro i dont swing that way.

for everyone else thanks for the help

ABCjohnson123
08-22-2013, 07:04 AM
I like that they have added this, however... I think that even if I had 1,2, or 3 mods in the gun that were the correct synergy they should have lit up by their individually as they were being added. I rarely come across a gun that has all four correct mods in it already for sale. In the end it will be kinda useless for the benefit of trading purposes. Thus requiring all four correct mods in the gun for verification on a trade. More often a seller will have 1-2 correct mods in the gun.

What they should have done:

[1] Correct MOD (Lights up Green)
[2] Correct MOD (Lights up Green)
[3] Incorrect MOD (Lights up Red)
[4] --Empty Slot-- (Lights up Grey)