PDA

View Full Version : Wth gamestop ult.preorders pushed back

Paladin
04-01-2013, 12:21 AM
April fools:/

Komakala
04-01-2013, 12:27 AM
Not an april fool for some people. Gamestop hasn't even charged me yet for my UE, well they did, then reversed the charge two days later. I have no idea if I'm even going to get it opening week, let alone launch day.

Paladin
04-01-2013, 12:28 AM
Not an april fool for some people. Gamestop hasn't even charged me yet for my UE, well they did, then reversed the charge two days later. I have no idea if I'm even going to get it opening week, let alone launch day.

The April fools is in the thought"oh someone else is having the same problem...er....uhm..nvm"

Myst
04-01-2013, 12:32 AM
Damn you lol! Since I pre-ordered a Ultimate I had to look.

0_d4RK_FaLLen
04-01-2013, 12:32 AM
The April fools is in the thought"oh someone else is having the same problem...er....uhm..nvm"

Not cool man, going to have to pay you back in game on Tue

Paladin
04-01-2013, 12:35 AM
Not cool man, going to have to pay you back in game on Tue

Eh....TBH I had to cancel my pre order and tomorrow I'm going to have to run to Walmart in the morning, grab a pre order card;drive home and live for 10 hours, than drive back and pick up the game STANDARD EDITION:/ on midnight:D

0_d4RK_FaLLen
04-01-2013, 12:38 AM
Eh....TBH I had to cancel my pre order and tomorrow I'm going to have to run to Walmart in the morning, grab a pre order card;drive home and live for 10 hours, than drive back and pick up the game STANDARD EDITION:/ on midnight:D

You canceled before you knew your Walmart had extra copies.. Ballsy.... Either way will see you on at some point I like to jump shards to get as many friends in game as possible.

Paladin
04-01-2013, 12:40 AM
You canceled before you knew your Walmart had extra copies.. Ballsy.... Either way will see you on at some point I like to jump shards to get as many friends in game as possible.

Nooooooooo...I don't even know if my Walmart has copies..I just know my GS pre order will come at a later time which I can't wait for= cancel and pray to god Walmart has copies available at midnight.

0_d4RK_FaLLen
04-01-2013, 12:44 AM
Nooooooooo...I don't even know if my Walmart has copies..I just know my GS pre order will come at a later time which I can't wait for= cancel and pray to god Walmart has copies available at midnight.

Shame your not closer to Gas Lamp heard there was a gamestop doing midnight over there.

Paladin
04-01-2013, 12:58 AM
Shame your not closer to Gas Lamp heard there was a gamestop doing midnight over there.

I am nowhere near anywhere that you mention:D

Babar
04-01-2013, 12:58 AM
:mad: for a second I thought... holy crap... and then ok... april :o

but it's still one of my concern:
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?12196-UE-not-available-on-Gamestop-website...-will-I-get-mine

0_d4RK_FaLLen
04-01-2013, 01:00 AM
I am nowhere near anywhere that you mention:D

San Diego area

Paladin
04-01-2013, 01:03 AM
San Diego area

A 2 hour drive:/ also is that the only gamestop with midnight launch?

0_d4RK_FaLLen
04-01-2013, 01:06 AM
A 2 hour drive:/ also is that the only gamestop with midnight launch?

No idea, I have a friend that was just down there. He stopped in to buy few games, ended up talking about the beta and Manager told him they were having one.

Babar
04-01-2013, 01:09 AM
I am in the LA area can't find a Gamestop with a midnight launch or an UE...