PDA

View Full Version : Update Us

Sojuorn
08-21-2013, 08:15 AM
Wake up give us some support already .......almost noon EST :mad:

Big_John_72
08-21-2013, 08:30 AM
You mean something more current than a 9 hour old tweet and last night's server status update? Are you mad? Trionworlds doesn't communicate with the people who make their salaries possible. Everyone should know this by now. Well, I promise you all this fact. There will be about one one hundredth of the amount of preorders or subscription purchases for any future Trionworlds product ever to be released on any console again in the future. Imagine how likely that fact will impact the jobs of the people that those preorders and subscriptions preserve. And it all could be avoided with a little communication don't you all agree? Tell us what's going on with the product we paid for. Listen to our complaints, issues and suggestions. And then, act on those items in a timely manner instead of when you get around to it. That's how every business that deals directly with consumers that I've ever heard of in history has been successful. Anyone disagree?

Sojuorn
08-21-2013, 08:41 AM
my phone is out of minutes someone call Sony see if they are there

Ravenblade1979
08-21-2013, 09:35 AM
You people make me laugh. If you look on their twitter it says there's an issue with the timeouts on ps3 that they are fixing however there was also an issue on the 360 as well not to mention they have other games they work on.

Instead of being Complainers go do something else. The game will be back up when they discover and fix the problem

eridian
08-21-2013, 09:50 AM
ok, just checked twitter. they say it will be several hours, apparently 24 wasnt enough, but whatever. at least they are responding to some extent EDIT: they dont say ps3 though so this might just be for xbox, they dont say, just the downtime will be several hours

Sojuorn
08-21-2013, 10:28 AM
i dnt give a hoot bout time out errors I'd rather servers just Stay down till fix dlc

Big_John_72
08-21-2013, 10:29 AM
You people make me laugh. If you look on their twitter it says there's an issue with the timeouts on ps3 that they are fixing however there was also an issue on the 360 as well not to mention they have other games they work on.

Instead of being Complainers go do something else. The game will be back up when they discover and fix the problem

Hum, can you read? I already referenced that now 12 hour old tweet when I said originally about the 9 hour old tweet. YOU make me laugh. Don't talk trash when you can't comprehend what you read.