PDA

View Full Version : Volge LMG op but fun in pvp lol

Phantom_x_Raven
08-21-2013, 08:58 AM
Ok so I did the energy harvest a few times that came out The volge LMG is a dang death machine if moded correctly lol I thought the saw was intense this is just nuts lol taking out cerberuses in pvp like nothing it's doing 1k+ DMG per shot just on a green the purple I got is almost 2k lmfao so long stealth shotgun losers hello stealth volge lmgs losers lol wtf

hardy83
08-21-2013, 09:03 AM
Ok so I did the energy harvest a few times that came out The volge LMG is a dang death machine if moded correctly lol I thought the saw was intense this is just nuts lol taking out cerberuses in pvp like nothing it's doing 1k+ DMG per shot just on a green the purple I got is almost 2k lmfao so long stealth shotgun losers hello stealth volge lmgs losers lol wtf

What mods do you put in it?

Zugo
08-21-2013, 09:04 AM
Aww man, you're gonna get it nerfed before I even get one.

Phantom_x_Raven
08-21-2013, 09:07 AM
All lvl 3 mods power bore 3,high capacity mag 3,stabilization sight 3,and external recoil reduction 3, I've also tried it with a controlled burst mod it then became my anti world gun lol

Zugo
08-21-2013, 09:10 AM
All lvl 3 mods power bore 3,high capacity mag 3,stabilization sight 3,and external recoil reduction 3, I've also tried it with a controlled burst mod it then became my anti world gun lol

That's what I read, the burst mod on this gun is a death sentence.

Dracian
08-21-2013, 09:13 AM

Unless you want to unlock higher Synergy levels, you don't even need Stock and Scope mods : weapon has 0 recoil and fires projectiles.

And yes, Power Bore + CBM is pretty sexy.

Phantom_x_Raven
08-21-2013, 09:16 AM
Yah I got the stabilization for the movement aim I shoot from the hip preety damn accuretly

Zugo
08-21-2013, 09:17 AM
So to get one of these things you need to except a quest when you are at a siege.

Where do you except the quest at? Is it a NPC, glowing EGO girl, or what?

Erei
08-21-2013, 09:18 AM
Am I the only one disapointed by this gun ? Except for the real cool skin, it's a slow projectile sniper rifle. Also, I don't feel I'm shooting a LMG, more a rocket launcher or a sniper rifle.
I tried the burst mod, and honestly, it shoot 3 "bullets" in a row, but the ROF is almost as slow as shooting 3 "bullets" without the mod.

I can destroy anything much faster with any other weapon, and the projectile are instant hit.

Phantom_x_Raven
08-21-2013, 09:26 AM
Idk if it make a difference on the LMG skill lvl or not but I also have maxed lvl of every other gun I think it's right where it should be its allready hitting hard and kills a player in pvp in 1 shot why make it shoot faster lol and it kills Cerberus in 2-3 shots much faster then a rocket or any other gun if the make it with a faster RoF they'll have to lower the DMG otherwise broke lol

Erei
08-21-2013, 09:32 AM
Idk if it make a difference on the LMG skill lvl or not but I also have maxed lvl of every other gun I think it's right where it should be its allready hitting hard and kills a player in pvp in 1 shot why make it shoot faster lol and it kills Cerberus in 2-3 shots much faster then a rocket or any other gun if the make it with a faster RoF they'll have to lower the DMG otherwise broke lol
I don't know about PVP, and I have LMG at max. But on PVE, this weapon is meh at best. I can have the same thing with a sniper rifle, and it's a lot more accurate, with more headshot damage. And my nerfed SAW still kill much faster. Even my disruptor kill faster with more accuracy (that say something).

3rdpig
08-21-2013, 09:43 AM
Where did you get the purple one from? Also, after I did the Energy Harvest the first time it's no longer appearing again.