PDA

View Full Version : Dear Trion...

Xtynon Veris
08-21-2013, 09:22 AM
your staff is the worst I've ever seen, your business practices are terrible, your customer service is horrible, your game is broken junk..... nothing but timeout errors when trying to login, broken DLC, the worst servers I've ever played on..... I have never been so upset with a game company... I just want to throw my controller through the freaking TV, and I would if I could be sure that it would hit someone in the head on the other side of the screen at Trion! I cannot play your broken *** game and I'm not sure I even want to anymore!

NeoDraven
08-21-2013, 04:12 PM
your staff is the worst I've ever seen, your business practices are terrible, your customer service is horrible, your game is broken junk..... nothing but timeout errors when trying to login, broken DLC, the worst servers I've ever played on..... I have never been so upset with a game company... I just want to throw my controller through the freaking TV, and I would if I could be sure that it would hit someone in the head on the other side of the screen at Trion! I cannot play your broken *** game and I'm not sure I even want to anymore!

Violation of Code of Conduct:

Cursing and Profanity: We do not allow cursing or profanity on our forums, and do have a profanity filter in place for that very reason. Please do not purposefully circumvent our forum profanity filter or otherwise curse or use profanity on our forums.