PDA

View Full Version : Twitter update on issue

Ravenblade1979
08-21-2013, 09:45 AM
I'm posting this so people can shut up already. It seems the twitter page has the info everyone is seeking and trust me they do post on there when stuff is up or down.

"@DefianceGame: The Xbox 360 servers have been restarted and the queues should be back to normal sane levels. Still investigating PS3 timeout issue."

Peavstar
08-21-2013, 09:47 AM
I'm posting this so people can shut up already. It seems the twitter page has the info everyone is seeking and trust me they do post on there when stuff is up or down.

"@DefianceGame: The Xbox 360 servers have been restarted and the queues should be back to normal sane levels. Still investigating PS3 timeout issue."

Ha they update Twitter just as bad as in the forums the last tweet was 11 hours ago and most people have been locked out of the game all morning

Skulldak
08-21-2013, 09:53 AM
they do post on twitter but less then they do on the forum

TheOz
08-21-2013, 10:03 AM

Ok - that update is 11 hours old.

I signed on last night AFTER that post just to check the map after I dl'ed the patch. I also played for about an hour this morning when I woke up and then got kicked out of game at 8:30am ct. People are wondering why and Trion hasn't told us.

I am wondering if the PS3 EU update is somehow effecting the NA side. It wouldn't be the first time that has happened.