PDA

View Full Version : Game stop shipping

killerbee04x
04-01-2013, 01:13 AM
order date 1/7/2013
Expedited - $17.99
Allow 2 business days for transit & 1 business day for processing. so i'll get my one on the 5th of april.. game stops would allow me to pick up in store.. shipping only they said.. so i'll have to run to Walmart pick up a regular one at 12am april second.. wait 3day for my gear.. MY QUESTION IS can i still put in a code for my EU later on or will the Regular edition screw me over... I called game stop they said no shipping till the April second.. they told me most likely 3 days from release day..

Karagra
04-01-2013, 01:32 AM
You talked to members from the store?.... Not even close to reliable people. Most reviews online say that Gamestop Online will have the game at your door on release date. Your best bet is to go to Gamestop.com Login>Your Account>Order History later on today and see if it has shipped this morning. If so your going to receive the game tomorrow.

Komakala
04-01-2013, 02:33 AM
Sledgehammer70 has said that you can enter multiple codes, and as long as they are all the same platform you'll get all the bonus items/pre-order items.

MajorMischief
04-01-2013, 03:26 AM
They don't inform their support people at all. I had one tell me the same thing. Then her supervisor said(10min later) my order had just been pulled and would leave the warehouse within an hour. They start shipping orders about a week from release, but it seems like they go backwards. Everyone who pre ordered after me got their order processed before me. It also depends on your shipping method though, but with 2 day shipping you should be fine. I get mine late, but I got the cheapest shipping, and got screwed when I tried to expedite.

iiReLaX o
04-01-2013, 05:35 AM
I finally ordered like 5 days ago and they just told me my order was going to ship today. Still haven't received a tracking code either.

AzureKite
04-01-2013, 05:38 AM
Yeah I talked with a guy working at gamestop this past saturday, he said the game will be there by the 2nd as I made mine a instore pickup.

yersinia pestis
04-01-2013, 07:24 AM
I pre-ordered mine on February 11th... and it still hasn't shipped as of this morning. I sent an email to GameStop support inquiring about my order, and got very little information, other than the fact that it will be shipping soon... That was last Friday....

I'm definitely going to want a refund on my expedited shipping cost, at the very least....