PDA

View Full Version : ps3 dlc

NomadPhx
08-21-2013, 10:34 AM
when will it actually be in the store? next Tuesday?

dieger
08-21-2013, 10:39 AM
august 13th 1991

Untamed Gunner
08-21-2013, 10:51 AM
For some reason they will not give us an answer thats all i want to know if not fine ill play a different game PLEASE TELL US PLEASE TELL US WE PAID YOU MONTHS AGO GIVE US AN ANSWER

AnimusanD
08-21-2013, 11:01 AM
...PLEASE TELL US PLEASE TELL US...GIVE US AN ANSWER

I had pretty much the same reaction when I first couldn't access the new content. I was told they are having an issue with PSN or Sony or whatever. Things like this can happen, it's not so unexpected, but when will the community managers learn?

If you have a serious problem (which this qualifies as) then put up a BIG sign on the front door, DON'T PANIC. This is a recognised problem and we are working towards a solution. Then give us a update every day or two even if it's just to say we're still working.

None of this speeds the process along, but it does wonders in calming panic-filled players.

EDIT: No, stickied topics about the PS3 NA servers are not the same because they didn't show up in searches about this very big and specific problem

NomadPhx
08-21-2013, 11:30 AM
i just figure next Tuesday cause thats when psn updates again

Traxx
08-21-2013, 11:46 AM
i just figure next Tuesday cause thats when psn updates again

It is the lack of communication that aggravated the problem.

WarHoundZero
08-21-2013, 11:48 AM
lol if it's next Tuesday it'll be so much flame and quite honestly trion will deserve every amount of discontent they get. It's bad enough they've made subtle hints that the 360 version is priority but this right here just takes the cake and imo shouldn't be tolerated.

Upinya Slayin
08-21-2013, 12:01 PM
lol if it's next Tuesday it'll be so much flame and quite honestly trion will deserve every amount of discontent they get. It's bad enough they've made subtle hints that the 360 version is priority but this right here just takes the cake and imo shouldn't be tolerated.

its not trions fault. its sonys. thsi sin't the first game to have issues dealing with PSN and the PS store. mass effect 3 and skyrim come to mind

AnimusanD
08-21-2013, 12:23 PM
its not trions fault. its sonys...

If there is a known history even with AAA titles, shouldn't someone make doubly sure those shenanigans don't happen again?

EDIT: They cannot afford to make the same mistakes as other games that are even more popular than Defiance. I don't want this to fail, and I'm prepared to accept not everything goes according to plan. On the flipside, Trion has to fight tooth and nail to make sure everything runs as smoothly as possible. If there are problems at every major turn, someone isn't doing their job well.

OmegaZxero
08-21-2013, 12:26 PM
its not trions fault. its sonys. thsi sin't the first game to have issues dealing with PSN and the PS store. mass effect 3 and skyrim come to mind

Skyrim was actually not Sony's fault, but Bethesda's for basically trying to copy+paste the Xbox versions of the DLC to the PS3. That was all on the Developers, and they had to start from scratch, resulting in that wonderful 6 month delay, which caused their 4th DLC to not even happen.

Sony is at fault for its Cell System though. Thank goodness for the PS4 and ease for developers, and all that..