PDA

View Full Version : dlc=digital diarrhea

astaroth
08-21-2013, 11:02 AM
This has got be one of the worst dlc's ever do you guys actually alpha and beta test anything before releasing it the latency issues in the arenas are beyond words constant time out issues and now a message that my character data is corrupted this is absolutely unexceptable false promises and lies are abundant from this Dev team

Major Nelson
08-21-2013, 11:04 AM
This has got be one of the worst dlc's ever do you guys actually alpha and beta test anything before releasing it the latency issues in the arenas are beyond words constant time out issues and now a message that my character data is corrupted this is absolutely unexceptable false promises and lies are abundant from this Dev team

You don't even know, you should of played the alpha and beta like us, it's way better now compared. And talk to customer support, they will get you your items back.

astaroth
08-21-2013, 09:56 PM
Umm let's see how do I puts this hmmmmm. I did participate in the alpha and the beta and yes while the game has improved it still needs work thus it was probably a mistake to release I still see potential in this game just not on Xbox360 or ps3 this game needs at least another year if not longer