PDA

View Full Version : Morgana Please Respond

agiantmudcrab
08-21-2013, 11:30 AM
Hello,

Is there anything I can do to at least get my character switch. I payed for the season pass but did not receive my car or anything. I know a bunch of people are experiencing this issue. Is there anyone I can contact to at least get my character change. Thanks

Crab

AnimusanD
08-21-2013, 11:46 AM
If they can do it for one, they can do it for all. Patience. (but I'm miffed too)

agiantmudcrab
08-21-2013, 11:57 AM
I am patient. Its just I HATE being a human in the game and want my character switch =3

ArkGuardian_MichaelDial
08-21-2013, 11:58 AM
Same for me as well.
I purchased the season pass 4 days ago and activated it on trion site.

Just finish completed the Update download from the patcher and still no access to the DLC

stripclubdj
08-21-2013, 12:02 PM
Thousands of people are in the same boat...we just have to wait like we have for the last 4 months...they will fix it and hopefully soon

InfamousBrad
08-21-2013, 12:09 PM
Someone in my guild got them to do it manually for him, via live chat, but it created some problems, not least of which is that it forced him to immediately use his character customization chits because the only way they could do it was to put the items directly into his inventory, they couldn't put them in his claim-items bin.

Now that I say this, live chat will probably be swarmed. Part of me says, "good, maybe that way they'll admit that this isn't just a PS3 problem and give us a head's up on what they're doing about it."