PDA

View Full Version : whatya know, ps3 left out again....

NomadPhx
08-21-2013, 11:48 AM
it seems that ps3 being a week or two behind is becoming normal with big changes. at least the last time we got to farm keys from emergencies whilst we got left behind. and before you say ps3 got patched so your dumb, i didnt pay for a patch everyone was getting for free, im talking about the arenas, new faction/vendor, charge class. 9 weapons that can be found as drops and arkfalls i cant make it to because of disconnect isnt worth the money in my opinion. but what do i know? im on ps3 and apparently ps3 isnt good enough

ArcHunterXxPattakxX
08-21-2013, 11:49 AM
Ps3 with cell tech is difficult to deal with

Traxx
08-21-2013, 11:50 AM
So with all of the testing they never bothered to plug in a PS3 and actually try it?

NomadPhx
08-21-2013, 11:53 AM
So with all of the testing they never bothered to plug in a PS3 and actually try it?

thats what im saying! i always thought ps3 was closer to a pc than xbox so this stuff would be similar to "the master platform" but apparently not lol

Pyth
08-21-2013, 11:56 AM
You do know how they created the PS3 don't you?

Japanese Scientist in 1999 discovered what appeared to be the remains of a Time Traveling Cyborg. For nearly half a decade they spent a vast amount of resources trying to crack and decipher that technology. It was an uphill battle by even the smallest imagining of the mind. But their labor bore fruit and in 2006 they released the hardest console for developers to ever work on in the history of electronic gaming.

It's the price you pay, friend.

Scarldragon
08-21-2013, 11:58 AM
Yes seems that with the PSN being free to play on, as opposed to the xbox live fee, we as ps3 members ARE BEING NEGLECTED for real and this plp is what the future holds for us Ps3 users especially with all the nxt gen consoles going towards free to play, seems that this and many more issues will arise for the Ps3 users, cause of the fact that their is no fee being played, however not to mention the money that many and I MEAN MANY HAVE DUMPED ON THIS GAME IT SHOULD GET THOSE BUTTS OFF THEIR CHAIRS AND DO SOMETHING. BUT IN SHORT YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY (AND IRONICALLY IN THIS CASE YOU DON'T GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR) SAD.
DARK DAYS FOR THE Ps3 USERS DARK DAYS.

Upinya Slayin
08-21-2013, 11:59 AM
thats what im saying! i always thought ps3 was closer to a pc than xbox so this stuff would be similar to "the master platform" but apparently not lol

Lol its not. Sony admitted they screwed up the design 2 years into the lifcycle. and that there design also was the reason they couldn't add party chat. Trion is having issues coding for the PS3 as well as dealing with the PS store

whats funny is a few months ago when they announced the delay all the sony fanboys said it was MS and their store holding it up when it was ready, yes it was lvie on XBL yesterday and PS still isn't working

NomadPhx
08-21-2013, 01:09 PM
Lol its not. Sony admitted they screwed up the design 2 years into the lifcycle. and that there design also was the reason they couldn't add party chat. Trion is having issues coding for the PS3 as well as dealing with the PS store

whats funny is a few months ago when they announced the delay all the sony fanboys said it was MS and their store holding it up when it was ready, yes it was lvie on XBL yesterday and PS still isn't working

then no ps4 for me, dont wanna see this again in 3 years lol

OmegaZxero
08-21-2013, 01:15 PM
then no ps4 for me, dont wanna see this again in 3 years lol

You mean in 3 months? PS4 is built like a PC as it is. They got rid of the PS3's "wonderful, effective" Cell System.

NomadPhx
08-21-2013, 01:21 PM
You mean in 3 months? PS4 is built like a PC as it is. They got rid of the PS3's "wonderful, effective" Cell System.

i mean when the next cool concept comes around but cant be handled. remote play doesn't do 20% of what they said it would and the things it does work with freeze the system. i used to like sony, but i dunno anymore....

Elric1
08-21-2013, 01:38 PM

DON'T USE LOGIC NEVER USE LOGIC DAMN IT YOU'LL GET BANNED FOR LIFE.... then again the game is so broken it's like being banned regardless...

NomadPhx
08-21-2013, 02:03 PM
i look at it like this: pc and xbox get boned by asains whilst ps3 is boned by mandingo lol

Zugo
08-21-2013, 02:03 PM
DON'T USE LOGIC NEVER USE LOGIC DAMN IT YOU'LL GET BANNED FOR LIFE.... then again the game is so broken it's like being banned regardless...

Bummed you're having issues with the game, the guild is pretty sparse.

Upinya Slayin
08-21-2013, 02:10 PM

people should get what they want. i'm not here to start a console war, but the PS4 isn't built like a PC.

LOOKxATxTHISxI
08-21-2013, 02:12 PM

This excuse was valid in 2007. Not now. See mag/uncharted/kill zone/battlefield/portal

dominad
08-21-2013, 02:17 PM
I never owned a playstation but friends have both if I get a new gen console I will avoid sony they seem to have a far less steady network and takes longer to get things mainly because micro$oft buys up exclusive deals. There have been huge downtimes and security issues I would hate though. Might just sick with the 360's at this rate lol

Zugo
08-21-2013, 02:20 PM
I'm getting the Xbox1, PS3, PS4 in that order. I collect game systems, and those are the ones I'm missing at the moment.

Untamed Gunner
08-21-2013, 02:53 PM

Well Eu siny got dlc so im not buying that bs trion messed up again sony seemed to get it in eu so sony works fine

zebatov
08-21-2013, 03:50 PM
You get what you pay for, Scarl.

I heard PSN will charge a fee on the PS4.

This excuse was valid in 2007. Not now. See mag/uncharted/kill zone/battlefield/portal

It's still a difficult system to program for.

Krauser
08-21-2013, 03:58 PM
Well Eu siny got dlc so im not buying that bs trion messed up again sony seemed to get it in eu so sony works fine

^^^
This.

I don't get how it's something wrong with Sony when EU PSN has the DLC but NA PSN does not.

At least from what I hear the arenas are unplayable, so it's not like we're missing anything.

I was thinking about changing to a Castithan though. I guess I'll mess with the character change stuff if/when we get the DLC.

ItISLupus
08-21-2013, 04:26 PM
You do know how they created the PS3 don't you?

Japanese Scientist in 1999 discovered what appeared to be the remains of a Time Traveling Cyborg. For nearly half a decade they spent a vast amount of resources trying to crack and decipher that technology. It was an uphill battle by even the smallest imagining of the mind. But their labor bore fruit and in 2006 they released the hardest console for developers to ever work on in the history of electronic gaming.

It's the price you pay, friend.

Best story evar

OverloadUT
08-21-2013, 05:16 PM

SCEE (Europe) and SCEA (America) are two (mostly) completely different entities. They even update stores on different days!

Vancrow
08-21-2013, 07:58 PM
SCEE (Europe) and SCEA (America) are two (mostly) completely different entities. They even update stores on different days!

Why am I reading this in your voice? Make it stop!

NomadPhx
08-23-2013, 11:35 AM
from other posts ive seen today the psn na dlc is half ready as it is available in the store, but servers are down lol

here come the "one more hour" posts lol

SlimShady78
08-23-2013, 11:45 AM
Simple solution. .... buy a pc or xbox just stop complaining.

PseudoCool
08-23-2013, 12:10 PM
I've been saying it for years...

Ditch those outdated-the-day-it-launched consoles with their crappy little limited controllers and massive drawbacks and BUY A PC!

Gawds.. at the rate they charge for a new Xbox or PS3.. and the upcoming prices of at least a better than barebones Xbox1 or PS4.. you may as well put the money into a full blown computer! Most games these days don't even take a full blown gaming rig! Defiance for example.. you can play on a Micro-PC with Win7.. which you can get for less than $400 at Walmart.. it's 2 isles over from your $400 Xbox's and PS3's :)