PDA

View Full Version : this is my first time on a game forum

LtDan
08-21-2013, 12:04 PM
because this is my first time playing a game that i can not play. i know the developers are working on the issue but i am bored, tired of waiting(its been hours) and disappointed.

Aaricane
08-21-2013, 12:05 PM
because this is my first time playing a game that i can not play. I don't know why, but for some reason this cracked me up!

Z0mb1E
08-21-2013, 12:06 PM
because this is my first time playing a game that i can not play. i know the developers are working on the issue but i am bored, tired of waiting(its been hours) and disappointed.

LtDan, rejoice if this "this is my first time playing a game that i can not play" is true you've been pretty lucky in the gaming world.

Pyth
08-21-2013, 12:06 PM
This is a dark path you're walking down friend. Video Game forums are where social lives go to die. They are a place infested with the worst specimens of humanity.

If you care anything for your life you will turn back now.

durgathedestroyer
08-21-2013, 12:07 PM

this is my first time on a game forum to I just hope they fix this server crash soon so we can acutely play the game

LtDan
08-21-2013, 12:09 PM
lol i will rejoice when the ps3 servers are back up and working. i just want to play the dang game

durgathedestroyer
08-21-2013, 12:11 PM
lol don't we all

Ataraxia
08-21-2013, 12:25 PM
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u245/todorelax/lieutenant-dan-you-got-new-legs.jpg (http://s170.photobucket.com/user/todorelax/media/lieutenant-dan-you-got-new-legs.jpg.html)

Scarldragon
08-21-2013, 12:30 PM
yes it seems the EU is up and running and the DLC is working atleast for the season pass holders. But it would be nice to have the US server's back up, I mean since yesterday, I'm going on 30 plus hrs of not even getting in the game. Man come on Trion.

Tyger
08-21-2013, 12:37 PM

Well. Ummm. You must be the LUCKIEST gamer alive.

OR:

'Tis be ye' first foray into the briney deep that be Online Gaming, yeaarrrrr'

Either way, it's not exactly something exclusively new for most of us. Pull up a Hammock and have sum poppin' corn. We're all family here :)

L Y
08-21-2013, 12:44 PM
Welcome. Warned you have been. Remind you I will. Once you start down the forum path forever will it dominate your destiny. As it did Gomly.

Bonehead
08-21-2013, 01:09 PM

OR:

Either way, it's not exactly something exclusively new for most of us. Pull up a Hammock and have sum poppin' corn. We're all family here :)

I love poppin corn!

Atticus Batman
08-21-2013, 01:29 PM

OR:

I'd rather have nachos. Thank you.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-NrJvQMCk3qs/Tf0HI4himOI/AAAAAAAAAFY/fRI7u-DGzco/s1600/demotivational-posters-batman-is-eating-your-nachos.jpg

Chickenator
08-21-2013, 01:30 PM
RUN!!!!

Seriously though, my gaming life was much more enjoyable before I started frequenting different gaming forums. I was much less informed and, as they say, "Ignorance is bliss".

The more you know about a game, the more you seek out about a game. The more you seek out, the more broken promises start to surface. The more broken promises, the more jaded you get...and the cycle never ceases and always repeats itself from game to game.

Gomly
08-21-2013, 01:37 PM
Welcome. Warned you have been. Remind you I will. Once you start down the forum path forever will it dominate your destiny. As it did Gomly.

It's true.

I came, I saw, I posted and I couldn't bloody leave ...... someone moved the door.

dominad
08-21-2013, 01:39 PM
Hey welcome that is how I ended up on here too i think a patch roke my game and I needed to ask for help and vent a bit. I ended up meeting some great people.