PDA

View Full Version : Hey devs!

noladude
08-21-2013, 12:51 PM
Thank you. I really am enjoying the dlc.

I know you don't hear that a lot with all the silly nerd rage going on. I often come to these forums for info on updates and tips on the game but have to sift through negative garbage to get it.You have to admit some of the bad feedback is warranted but I must say you've handled it well given your position. I know if I were you, a sea of ban-hammers would have been dropped for the disrespect alone but after thinking about it, I understand why you can't.....from a buisiness perspective.

This is the only game I've played as of late which is obviously true for the nerd ragers, also, we all know that EVERY game has bugs and/or other problems but none of them get as much flak as Defiance does.......

You guys must be doing something right. Thanks Again.

Aaricane
08-21-2013, 12:53 PM
*suck suck*

Elric1
08-21-2013, 01:29 PM
Yeah I mean he's brown nosing so bad I can't even see a foot sticking out of their bums LOL

Arsenic_Touch
08-21-2013, 01:31 PM
I got a tissue for you.

durgathedestroyer
08-21-2013, 01:32 PM
Yeah I mean he's brown nosing so bad I can't even see a foot sticking out of their bums LOL

he is the definition of a kiss butt

Rurouni Kenshin
08-21-2013, 01:32 PM
I love all three of you so much....wow...best responses ever.....

Gomly
08-21-2013, 01:39 PM
The forums, where love is present in every post.

It makes me hug my monitor.

noladude
08-21-2013, 01:44 PM
Lol Wow! It's amazing what positivity around here does. How bad does your.... nevermind. Thanks friends.

Aaricane
08-21-2013, 01:50 PM
Lol Wow! It's amazing what positivity around here does. How bad does your.... nevermind. Thanks friends.The problem i have with you in this topic is you coming in here and congratulating Trion on a job well done when the entire NA PS3 community is being ******.

I would not say that is a job worth congratulating over.....

Gomly
08-21-2013, 01:53 PM
Don't take it to heart, they are a lovely bunch really.

Newat
08-21-2013, 01:55 PM
Lol Wow! It's amazing what positivity around here does. How bad does your.... nevermind. Thanks friends.

Well considering there is NO crafting, No economy, and Itemization is randomized. You have to expect them to get the one thing they have done here to be perfect. Which it hasn't been. I'm not that impressed with the DLC, body models are not good. Some hairstyles have glitches with existing head ware (imagine my surprise when I put on my glasses and my Cast becomes bald). Raptor has gunner hole but no gun.
To add to that they have closed 2 branches since this DLC so I don't expect the next 4 DLC to be even close to as good or coming out any time soon.
Yes, good job Trion, you manage to keep your head afloat for a bit longer.

Arsenic_Touch
08-21-2013, 01:58 PM
Positivity while insulting others. Yeah, did you really expect people to praise you for it?

Elric1
08-21-2013, 02:03 PM

I want your happy juice... come here lemme squeeze that pea out of your head...

noladude
08-21-2013, 02:15 PM
The problem i have with you in this topic is you coming in here and congratulating Trion on a job well.

Shouldn't somebody? They got you to like this game enough to get you all hot red butthurt about it. It sucks your servers are down, it really does...but you wait...impatiently...because the game is pretty good right? I'm just sayin, not trying to be a dbag.

noladude
08-21-2013, 02:18 PM
Don't take it to heart, they are a lovely bunch really.

I'm not. I've been here for awhile. I know how it is here. The irony is just too funny though.

Aaricane
08-21-2013, 02:19 PM
Shouldn't somebody? They got you to like this game enough to get you all hot red butthurt about it. It sucks your servers are down, it really does...but you wait...impatiently...because the game is pretty good right? I'm just sayin, not trying to be a dbag. You must understand, i was with Defiance at the start. I tried to support them but nothing was getting changed. So i walked away.

Now I've been back to Defiance for 2 weeks now, even threw down $100 in bits for the in-game store.
I come back and we're still running into problems with Defiance.

For the people in similar situations, can you really blame us?

noladude
08-21-2013, 02:20 PM
I want your happy juice... come here lemme squeeze that pea out of your head...

More like level-headed adult juice.....

dominad
08-21-2013, 02:20 PM
Shouldn't somebody? They got you to like this game enough to get you all hot red butthurt about it. It sucks your servers are down, it really does...but you wait...impatiently...because the game is pretty good right? I'm just sayin, not trying to be a dbag.
Check the new community rules your provoking posts are breaking them.

noladude
08-21-2013, 02:24 PM
Positivity while insulting others. Yeah, did you really expect people to praise you for it?

Wasn't trying to insult anybody. I'm done with the whole "crying about crybabies" or whatever you call it around here. I actually said that some of the nerd rage is warranted. No praise needed just speaking my mind like you all. It's all good friend.

noladude
08-21-2013, 02:26 PM
Check the new community rules your provoking posts are breaking them.

Not trying to provoke anyone. I originally just wanted to send a thanks to the dev team. I understand his grieving.

noladude
08-21-2013, 02:31 PM
Well considering there is NO crafting, No economy, and Itemization is randomized. You have to expect them to get the one thing they have done here to be perfect. Which it hasn't been. I'm not that impressed with the DLC, body models are not good. Some hairstyles have glitches with existing head ware (imagine my surprise when I put on my glasses and my Cast becomes bald). Raptor has gunner hole but no gun.
To add to that they have closed 2 branches since this DLC so I don't expect the next 4 DLC to be even close to as good or coming out any time soon.
Yes, good job Trion, you manage to keep your head afloat for a bit longer.

I know, but like I said "EVERY game has its problems/bugs". If I didn't like this game or there were too many problems in it for me to deal with, I woudln't spend my money in it. But that's just me...

dominad
08-21-2013, 02:39 PM
Not trying to provoke anyone. I originally just wanted to send a thanks to the dev team. I understand his grieving.
Ok - sorry then its nice to see some people do enjoy and get good experience out of the game have fun ark hunting!

noladude
08-21-2013, 02:42 PM
You must understand, i was with Defiance at the start. I tried to support them but nothing was getting changed. So i walked away.

Now I've been back to Defiance for 2 weeks now, even threw down $100 in bits for the in-game store.
I come back and we're still running into problems with Defiance.

For the people in similar situations, can you really blame us?
I understand how you feel dude.I really do. I've definitely had my fair share of problems too. Who am I to tell you not vent? Your upset because you like this game a lot and you want it to work the way YOU want it to work right NAO! I get it. No shame in that right?

Rurouni Kenshin
08-21-2013, 02:42 PM
I know, but like I said "EVERY game has its problems/bugs". If I didn't like this game or there were too many problems in it for me to deal with, I woudln't spend my money in it. But that's just me...

Yea, but this game had had bugs/glicthes/lies/being ignored and laziness for months on end....

that aint coolio brolio

noladude
08-21-2013, 02:53 PM
Yea, but this game had had bugs/glicthes/lies/being ignored and laziness for months on end....

that aint coolio brolio
Not cool at all yet I'm logging in as we speak and I'll probably buy more bitz at some point and moan until the next dlc launches. Brilliant if you ask me. Just giving props where they are due.

Grymms
08-21-2013, 03:26 PM
The difference between a brown noser and a butt kisses......depth perception.!!!!!

noladude
08-21-2013, 07:32 PM
The difference between a brown noser and a butt kisses......depth perception.!!!!!

The difference between a child and an adult.....depth perception!