PDA

View Full Version : Are you kidding me.

Acelee
08-21-2013, 01:20 PM
Buying this game i see now was a big *** mistake, i mean i spent the 50 bucks cause i actually thought this was going to be a game that will grow and become better. but as i see now they are going to do nothing to the game unless you pay for every single new thing they add to the game. i mean i cant believe how little this game is, i mean i been dying for them to add stuff to the game, but so far i ran out of things to do long ago i mean the quest ran out for me when i was only about 5% through my ego rank. its lacking content and its lacking land mass for sure. i really thought that Trion worlds would really make this into something. how the hell can you compete in the mmo market when this little bit of land and little bit of content like this. its disgusting how little they are doing to this game. dont get me wrong i love this game a lot but am very dissapointed in its progress. its seems to me that they are sooooo low on content how could they ever have the nerve to ask for any more money for more content. get this game in shape before you start asking for any more of my money.
SO LET THE FLAMING BEGIN BY THE TROLLS, LMAO
AND IS ANYBODY WONDERING WHY THE GAME CALLED DEFIANCE THATS ABOUT A CITY CALLED DEFIANCE, THATS NOT IN THE GAME WHAT SO EVER??? BUT LET ME GUESS WHEN WE DO SEE THE CITY OF DEFIANCE IN THIS GAME WE WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR IT, EVEN THOUGH ITS THE NAME OF THE DAMN GAME. JUST SAYING.

Lakkiada
08-21-2013, 01:23 PM
+1
add a post to my thread too homie..

mbergeron
08-21-2013, 01:27 PM
I am disappointed with the dlc content. The main game was fun for a good amount of time, but slowly became boring especially as better games are released. The dlc didn't add much to the game. The raptor was a useless addition as there is no point for players to get in their friends vehicles. The arena is boring alone and since it is alone it is way too easy. The charge weapons are disappointing except for the pistols which I found to be the only ones that do extra damage from charging.

The scrip changes were a lazy attempt to make scrip mean something and now only serves as a inconvenience when going to buying the already terrible lock boxes. The charge blades are the only part I was looking forward to with this dlc and since you either have to play the halfway working arenas or hope for one in a box it is a real let down. There is nothing added that would get people back to the game.

MacDeath
08-21-2013, 01:31 PM
The game is called Defiance in remeberance of the Battle of Defiance (which was in San Francisco). The Town of Defiance (above Old St Louis) is also named after that battle.

mbergeron
08-21-2013, 01:32 PM
We will never go to Defiance since it would screw up the tv show.

Acelee
08-21-2013, 01:35 PM
please dont make to may excuses for there lack of effort on the mmo front. its a disapointment now matter how you look at it.

mbergeron
08-21-2013, 01:38 PM
Where is what? The show already ended the first season and we are waiting for the second season next summer. I am sure this is a troll though.

Thorne25
08-21-2013, 03:45 PM
This is a great example of a thread that isn't constructive. I'll be closing this thread down now, please remember to keep your comments constructive. If you're too angry to do so, I highly recommend not posting and taking some time to cool off.