PDA

View Full Version : This is what defiance techsuport says when you ask for compesation for season pass

I800WHOCARES
08-21-2013, 03:57 PM
[04:28:22 PM] GM Gulthran: Alright, I do apologize for the trouble. This seems to be a known issue we are working to resolve. While we do not have an immediate solution, we should have it resolved soon.
[04:29:45 PM] Pat Klenk : wow okay is we just have to wait for it then i would like some sort of compinsation for my time of waiting because i see alot of people on right now running around in the rapoter and have charaged weapons
[04:30:21 PM] GM Gulthran: I do apologize, but it shouldn't be too long, and I will be unable to give compensation for this issue.
[04:31:00 PM] Pat Klenk : thne who can i talk to about it then because i have spent alot of money on defiance and think this is alittle unfair
[04:31:39 PM] GM Gulthran: I am sorry, but we are unable to provide compensation for this issue, regardless of who is spoken to.

MaxSterling
08-21-2013, 04:02 PM
They don't control the Marketplace...

*looks down at my signature*

lesaboteur
08-21-2013, 04:04 PM
[04:28:22 PM] GM Gulthran: Alright, I do apologize for the trouble. This seems to be a known issue we are working to resolve. While we do not have an immediate solution, we should have it resolved soon.
[04:29:45 PM] Pat Klenk : wow okay is we just have to wait for it then i would like some sort of compinsation for my time of waiting because i see alot of people on right now running around in the rapoter and have charaged weapons
[04:30:21 PM] GM Gulthran: I do apologize, but it shouldn't be too long, and I will be unable to give compensation for this issue.
[04:31:00 PM] Pat Klenk : thne who can i talk to about it then because i have spent alot of money on defiance and think this is alittle unfair
[04:31:39 PM] GM Gulthran: I am sorry, but we are unable to provide compensation for this issue, regardless of who is spoken to.

Is this to do with the fact that a lot of Season Pass players on 360 don't seem to have gotten the DLC? I'm in the same place right now.

lxLANDROxl
08-21-2013, 04:19 PM
Is this to do with the fact that a lot of Season Pass players on 360 don't seem to have gotten the DLC? I'm in the same place right now.

I honestly believe it's something else, because I don't know one person, of the 100's I play with that have these problems.

Mike Boccher
08-21-2013, 04:22 PM
I honestly believe it's something else, because I don't know one person, of the 100's I play with that have these problems.

when i got on first last night all my dlc was there immediately. I had the black world though and had to go thorugh all patches again to play

antlad
08-21-2013, 04:26 PM
Probably has to do with not caring about 'fair/unfair' since they are adults.
Define 'fair'. Then define 'fair' in regards to a 'game' that is across several platforms.
You people do realize that what this game does hasn't been done before? Everyone that tried previously failed; since I have a game that plays, I can easily declare that Defiance has not failed. No matter what you think is 'fair' to you or not.
My answer to that email would have been: "If and when we can pull ourselves away from answering emails from morons we may be able to get to work on fixing things. But we are being flooded with emails from people that have no patience or smarts, so don't (or please) hold your breath."

lesaboteur
08-21-2013, 04:33 PM

I'm having this problem, hello. I'm an ultimate edition user all patched up but no DLC content, it's a bummer.

I800WHOCARES
08-21-2013, 07:19 PM
bump..................

BATMAN G0T HAM
08-21-2013, 07:32 PM

Haha that's funny.

trevcom64
08-21-2013, 07:54 PM
I have not had a problem for any dlc or bits or anythin since thei started playin the game but all my friends even one of which i bought the season pass cant get there gear its frustrating that im the only one with the content im not complaining that i have mine im thankful but out of all my friends we have one raptor they need to fix this b4 all my friends just quit playin all together i no for a fact that a few r thinking about it i just want everythin to work rite

DeadMike
08-21-2013, 08:00 PM
They won't give you compensation for server downtimes or unavailability or problems with the game. You can either keep the season pass and wait until the problems are fixed, or request a refund for your season pass and lose access to the paid content.

MaxSterling
08-22-2013, 06:51 AM
They won't give you compensation for server downtimes or unavailability or problems with the game. You can either keep the season pass and wait until the problems are fixed, or request a refund for your season pass and lose access to the paid content.
On Xbox Live, you don't lose access to the paid content if you get refunded.

Indra Echo
08-22-2013, 07:08 AM

I do know a couple who haven't. But I also know of several that I told to submit support tickets who got it resolved, some very quickly. I think it is a delay in the store but it does not mean the items won't be given to the people that purchased them. On the xbox I think it's like the bit purchase issue that happened before with the "transaction pending" notification. It may be the xbox store and the defiance store are having problems talking to each other.

ME3 for the PS3 had some similar issues and for me it always meant re-starting the game.

The items are there (the system knows they've been purchased), but there's some delay in it showing up in game. For many it was just re-starting the game or even re-starting the machine after downloading everything or not finding the stuff in the claims area.

I800WHOCARES
08-22-2013, 09:20 AM
a delay its now going on day 3 for me

BATMAN G0T HAM
08-22-2013, 12:47 PM
a delay its now going on day 3 for me

Same.......

qam
08-22-2013, 01:03 PM

Do you have a link? I would like to know where you have you get done.

ricolicious
08-22-2013, 01:12 PM
I got the season pass, I have the dlc , just. No car no character redo or any claimable items . Just waiting to get my stuff now

I800WHOCARES
08-22-2013, 04:26 PM
bump..........

roguestatus
08-22-2013, 07:16 PM
Well I bought the digital deluxe and season pass at same time last thursday didnt recieve the deluxe (still waiting on reply of support ticket), and no paid dlc yet either (did support ticket on that and it was promptly closed with no reply). So I am now out $80.00 usd unless somehow they miraculously do something. Also tried all methods out there including a full wipe and reinstall. Im going to give it one more day and if my mess isnt completely resolved I'll be contacting live support asking for a refund and lodging a formal complaint.

Fuertey
08-23-2013, 12:41 AM
No one should be compensated or refunded for the season pass........ yet.

The season pass is for 5 DLCs within one year, not when you demand them.

When a year has passed then people have a right to complain.

Plus, from what i have seen. Those who have been refunded have also been told the license for the season pass can't be removed therefore those who receive a refund still get the DLCs.

Doesn't look like it's Trion scamming people here.....

manbug
08-23-2013, 05:41 AM
I'm having this problem, hello. I'm an ultimate edition user all patched up but no DLC content, it's a bummer.

i have the same problem you do. hope they get it fixed soon.ultimate edition here as well.