PDA

View Full Version : Zoom Sensitivity Option?

Bonse
04-01-2013, 03:29 AM
Lo guys, i've search the forum and couldnt find anything on it so i'll ask here, since i cant find a help section either.

I cannot stand the zoom sensitivity being so low, it's pretty game breaking for me, if there is no option (looked around already but cant find it) is there going to be an option to change it on release?

Mcdragon
04-01-2013, 03:38 AM
its not bad at all. keeps snipers from being able to just do as they please from a distance

Bonse
04-01-2013, 03:43 AM
its not bad at all. keeps snipers from being able to just do as they please from a distance

This is your opinion and thats fair enough.

If anything sniper sens should be higher than that from the hip, smaller movements = massive movements down a scope (as you're obviously aware from ur sig)

I, on the other hand, do not like it and will refrain from playing with the weapons i usually wood, pretty sure the low sens was also in when aiming with right click on any weapon.

I'm pretty sure there will probs be an option in the config somewhere but not bothering to do that just yet.

dirtyklingon
04-01-2013, 03:43 AM
you can fairly easily mitigate it with gaming mouse dpi switch.

because of that it's pretty silly.

Bonse
04-01-2013, 03:44 AM
you can fairly easily mitigate it with gaming mouse dpi switch.

because of that it's pretty silly.

Shouldnt have to get around it that way.

Skeety
04-01-2013, 03:47 AM
Lo guys, i've search the forum and couldnt find anything on it so i'll ask here, since i cant find a help section either.

I cannot stand the zoom sensitivity being so low, it's pretty game breaking for me, if there is no option (looked around already but cant find it) is there going to be an option to change it on release?

Could get sneaky and go into Control Panel > Mouse then the Wheel tab and change sensitivity there. If it doesn't mess with you too much with other programs. Not sure if that would work or not but it might.

Mcdragon
04-01-2013, 03:55 AM

If anything sniper sens should be higher than that from the hip, smaller movements = massive movements down a scope (as you're obviously aware from ur sig)

I, on the other hand, do not like it and will refrain from playing with the weapons i usually wood, pretty sure the low sens was also in when aiming with right click on any weapon.

I'm pretty sure there will probs be an option in the config somewhere but not bothering to do that just yet.

true enough there are many ways to change mouse sensitivity. i say using your mouse like klingong says is a legit way. way faster in my opinion that going through all those windows. dont think the mouse wheel has a function binded so using that would work

Reckless Onion
04-01-2013, 04:53 AM
i agree with op, when aiming it is way to slow. I generally play with low sens and in this game when aiming with low sens the difference is way to much with normal look sens.

It's one of the reasons i plugged in my 360 controller for this game.. works really good

Saraya
04-01-2013, 05:06 AM

Agreed, do not worry there's plenty of people whom noticed this RIGHT away. Not only would adjustment be nice in it's own right, yet the current sensitivity while zoomed is noticeably slower and makes no sense since half the weapons haven't any zoom or even iron sights.

I went as far as to argue that non scope weapons should either iron sight or have NO camera zoom (totally unrealistic).

Do not fret though, it's a simple adjustment I guarantee they will add in some months time.