PDA

View Full Version : Re-customization item missing

Logan_Dragonus
08-21-2013, 04:57 PM
I asked yesterday about how to re-customize my character after the update, and was told it was an item you had to claim from the in game store, then when you logged back in after that, you could change your character. Problem is, there are no unclaimed items in the in game store for me. What do I do?

Zaldeon
08-21-2013, 06:14 PM
Anything that you get from buying the DLC isn't available yet. Though I don't know why NA doesn't have it when EU is running perfectly -.-

Logan_Dragonus
08-21-2013, 06:34 PM
Oh, that is only when you buy the DLC? I was told that the re-customization thing was for everyone, since they added character voices and whatnot. If I can't change it, can I stop the voice? It is very annoying.

Zaldeon
08-22-2013, 12:56 AM
I believe the re custom is only when you but it. All the free stuff is up and running the charge blades seiges etc. I don't know if you can't turn the voices iff

Falandarin
08-22-2013, 03:56 AM
Disabling Emotes seems to cut a lot of the chatter out.

SSlarg
08-22-2013, 10:23 AM
I asked yesterday about how to re-customize my character after the update, and was told it was an item you had to claim from the in game store, then when you logged back in after that, you could change your character. Problem is, there are no unclaimed items in the in game store for me. What do I do?

contact Live Chat, I did and not only got my Raptor Truck,
but got my recustomization token and used it to become castithan
it's nice to have the stuff finally (except the charge blade)

dingybell7
08-23-2013, 05:54 AM
eu isn't working perfectly I still haven't had my stuff for the dlc and now the server wont let me in it must really like me lol

dug81
08-23-2013, 08:45 AM
been that way in na ever since they did the 3 hour update that lasted was it 6 or 7 hours on the supposed launch date.

logan. if u go into the settings i forget what tab it's under u can change u're voice without changing characters. there are i think 5 or 6 voices. my dude sounds like batman now, or any battlefield friends fans. a lot like the guy that takes the jets and choppers down with his knife.

Logan_Dragonus
08-23-2013, 10:57 PM
I see it. Thanks, dug81. So glad, as my guy's voice was driving me nuts. I am surprised that it would be pretty much buried. Even the section it is in makes no real sense.

For those who see this and wonder, it is in the first tab of Settings (Gameplay), then scroll down to the Chat area, and it is fourth down, above Profanity Filter.

Also, Professional sounds like Batman, and Veteran sounds like old Batman. :p

dash x73
08-24-2013, 02:55 PM
the RESPEC SHOULD COME FOR FREE WITH RE_CUSTOMIZATION.. it sucks