PDA

View Full Version : xbox marketplace,DLC download question for those in the know

skxawng
08-21-2013, 06:37 PM
Today i tried the uninstall reinstall of defiance that people have mentioned to try and get the dlc one has paid for. During this process i noticed that in my down load history the dlc download for season pass was 108kb in size. But when i look at it in my hdd storage once downloaded it is only 54kb in size. Is this a normal thing or am i clutching at straws as to the reason people are not getting there dlc items and game progression.

ItISLupus
08-21-2013, 06:41 PM
Idk man I had the ultimate edition so I couldn't tell you the size of my download

Also, send in a support ticket in game. Might take a few days, for them to investigate and all, but they should be able to give you your stuff.

BATMAN G0T HAM
08-21-2013, 07:23 PM
Idk man I had the ultimate edition so I couldn't tell you the size of my download

Also, send in a support ticket in game. Might take a few days, for them to investigate and all, but they should be able to give you your stuff.
All they do if you send them a ticket saying, "I didn't get my dlc content, and I have the season pass." They'll reply back saying, "We are sorry for the inconvenience, our crew is working hard to fix this problem, blah, blah, blah." My friend did the same thing and he got the same answer, it's just a copy/paste response. So don't waste your time...

BATMAN G0T HAM
08-21-2013, 07:38 PM
Now I'm not looking for any compensation for my extended wait for my dlc items, I'm just looking for a fix of some sorts so I can claim my items. It's not fair to anyone who has legitimately paid for the dlc and then not receive their items. It's just not...