PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Getting Constant Time Outs Right Now? (9:35 PM ET US)

jerodatgm
08-21-2013, 06:37 PM
Stability has been "ok" this evening for a few hours as far as time outs go, but after my last one around 9 PM ET US, I am getting constant time out when trying to load into the game from the character selection screen. Anyone else?

MEATWALL
08-21-2013, 06:39 PM
yes all night last night and all day today , about to throw game out the window no BS , and move on to another game

Mouthman15
08-21-2013, 06:39 PM
Ive been sitting here for 10 mins, trying to load in. Abt to go play BL2. This is getting very frustrating.

OmegaZxero
08-21-2013, 06:40 PM
Stability has been "ok" this evening for a few hours as far as time outs go, but after my last one around 9 PM ET US, I am getting constant time out when trying to load into the game from the character selection screen. Anyone else?

Same here. Just after I got my new Volge Rifle too...
Also, attempted to try my luck for a Charge Blade, IF we can even get them on NA PS3 as of yet.. Nothing, after 6 T4 Lockboxes.

Bladamp
08-21-2013, 06:42 PM
Yea their servers suck

TravelerX1
08-21-2013, 06:42 PM
Was in the middle of getting boxes.....dc.ed now I can't get in........ more lies from Trion on there way

Fatalmephisto
08-21-2013, 06:45 PM

Yup and I'm extremely upset over how this game has turned into a complete car crash. I don't like bashing on this game i really don't but i mean my god, its been out now for over 5 months. There should be NO EXCUSE what's so ever that we can't play the DLC, or connect the servers. I wanted to get back into playing game for a few days and enjoy something finally new to the world of Defiance. Now seeing how that isn't going my way. Yeah Sorry Trion but I'm about to say screw it and never touch this game again. However, if that DLC does come out tonight without another delay. Then all is forgiven i can understand the server issues yet annoying as hell but the DLC right now is what we all should be playing. I feel as if i wasted 50 bucks on the season pass. Yet it is what it is and its just a minor set back. Still pisses me off but whatever.

AnimusanD
08-21-2013, 08:06 PM
I dunno what their deal is. It seems like they're fixing this manually, one account at a time. If anyone still has time-out problems let them know the PS3 NA Server thread. They say they've just cleared up more issues.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?124807-Update-on-the-NA-PS3-Server

jerodatgm
08-21-2013, 08:13 PM
Sad thing is the new content I have been able to play is fun. Volge sieges are better than afflicted imo and I really enjoy this Volge LMG from the siege side mission. Problem is, when I start to enjoy myself a DC is not too far away. Still have yet to participate in a DM major since getting DC'd last night at the Monolith. :/