PDA

View Full Version : Is it me or is something wrong?

Elite_T91
04-01-2013, 04:12 AM
So,

Its Monday now and i'm still not able to pre-load. Feels like i'm the only one. Somebody please confirm this isn't the case.

Thank you!

Elite_T91

Technodude
04-01-2013, 04:14 AM
Why not? from where did you make your purchase? i bought mine from Greenman gaming and got my game key with in seconds. I applied that code to Trion website and got link to download the live client.

Need more info before i can help you.

Skarth
04-01-2013, 04:15 AM
Pre-loading has been available for a few days now. You need to go to your Trion account page and find the download link for the game client.

Mcdragon
04-01-2013, 04:16 AM
more info please who did you get your game from

Elite_T91
04-01-2013, 04:25 AM
I got the game from G2Play.com and I already downloaded the client but I cannot preload. My Trion account acknowledges that I have inserted the pre-order code!

Aliens inc
04-01-2013, 04:26 AM
same trouble,I am buy game via Trion store

Elite_T91
04-01-2013, 04:27 AM
same trouble,I am buy game via Trion store

THANK YOU! I was getting worried ...

Napolitana
04-01-2013, 04:36 AM
I got the game from G2Play.com and I already downloaded the client but I cannot preload. My Trion account acknowledges that I have inserted the pre-order code!

My friends and I purchased the game from G2play aswell, we were all able to download the client, but just one of us could pre download the game. Keep getting this message "Login succesful but this account is not entitled to play DEFIANCE. Please contact Trion Worlds Support."

SILV3RSC0RPI0N
04-01-2013, 04:42 AM
I made a mistake of only entering the pre order key on trions website...if you have 2 codes 1 for beta & 1 for digital purchase make sure you enter the Digital purchase code, this worked for me & allowed me to download the client.

Elite_T91
04-01-2013, 04:42 AM
My friends and I purchased the game from G2play aswell, we were all able to download the client, but just one of us could pre download the game. Keep getting this message "Login succesful but this account is not entitled to play DEFIANCE. Please contact Trion Worlds Support."

Jhea well support told me to wait but I figured the game would be pre-loadable the day before the release. But it's still not downloadable. I hope this isn't 30 euro's wasted :/

SpiteH
04-01-2013, 04:44 AM

Change your password under https://defiancepc.trionworlds.com/account/profile/change-password!input.action and you should be able to download. I also bought from G2play and was able to download after doing the above.

Elite_T91
04-01-2013, 04:48 AM
Change your password under https://defiancepc.trionworlds.com/account/profile/change-password!input.action and you should be able to download. I also bought from G2play and was able to download after doing the above.

Already tried this. Didn't work.

Napolitana
04-01-2013, 05:09 AM

I love you, it worked.

dirtyklingon
04-01-2013, 05:17 AM
make sure your email address is verified and your security questions have been set up if you can't access the launcher.

Elite_T91
04-01-2013, 05:20 AM
make sure your email address is verified and your security questions have been set up if you can't access the launcher.

I can acces the launcher, it just doesn't preload.

madfinger
04-01-2013, 06:05 AM

yes we know that, but for some reason, if you reset your trion worlds password will do the trick...trust us as this worked for about 99% of the forum users.

PS: I's not a April 1st prank, if you use the search function you will see lots of people with that problem and how they fix it

dirtyklingon
04-01-2013, 06:10 AM

i mean if you can't log in to the launcher.

to download the client.

Elite_T91
04-01-2013, 07:15 AM
i mean if you can't log in to the launcher.

to download the client.

Jhea ok. You are right :)

ironhands
04-01-2013, 07:20 AM
don't panic. THe pre-load likely was issued to people based on the date they purchased or entered the code on trions site. My g2play game is already downloaded. You can try the password change/email confirmation fix, but if that doesn't work, just keep trying. If you aren't up and running in 4-5 hours, contact Trion support. I'd hope they'll have everyone flagged for preloading soon.

Elite_T91
04-01-2013, 07:51 AM
don't panic. THe pre-load likely was issued to people based on the date they purchased or entered the code on trions site. My g2play game is already downloaded. You can try the password change/email confirmation fix, but if that doesn't work, just keep trying. If you aren't up and running in 4-5 hours, contact Trion support. I'd hope they'll have everyone flagged for preloading soon.

Hey Ironhands ^^ ur so nice.

Jhea I understand this, because not everyone can download at the same time, but it's a day before the release. It's just kinda weird.

SqueezeMe
04-01-2013, 12:45 PM
I was thinking on buying it cheap from G2play or on steam with the rewards..
I chose steam though and everything works fine pre-loading (happy i made that choise now).

raimotion
04-01-2013, 12:52 PM
I love you, it worked.

Worked for me also many many tnx *cheers* m8

Elite_T91
04-01-2013, 01:06 PM
I was thinking on buying it cheap from G2play or on steam with the rewards..
I chose steam though and everything works fine pre-loading (happy i made that choise now).

Jhea well, i'm getting that feeling now indeed. It's stupid. Well, probably just have to wait. Already send a support ticket so I'll keep you guys updated on what the problem is.

ironhands
04-01-2013, 01:12 PM
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?12653-Patch-Error-quot-Account-is-not-entitled-to-play-Defiance-quot/page14

check here

augustgrace
04-01-2013, 01:43 PM
Definitely getting a bad feeling about launch. Still can't pre-load and support just keeps telling me it should start working soon. Just got off the phone with Gamestop to see if I could pick up game tonight, they said the boxes haven't even come in yet and to check back tomorrow. Top that with several days of near silence, when the team should be trumpeting the games release, and things just feel off.

Probably going to just cancel my order and pick up something else for now.

Elite_T91
04-01-2013, 02:14 PM
Definitely getting a bad feeling about launch. Still can't pre-load and support just keeps telling me it should start working soon. Just got off the phone with Gamestop to see if I could pick up game tonight, they said the boxes haven't even come in yet and to check back tomorrow. Top that with several days of near silence, when the team should be trumpeting the games release, and things just feel off.

JUST TALKED TO TRION SUPPORT IN LIVE CHAT:

Well for everyone that is "panicking" (like me) you just have to wait for your retailer to give you the CD key. Probably Trion doesn't want their retailers to give the cd-key pre-launch. So you'll probably get your CD key later. The key you received while you payed was the pre-purchase key that gets you the extra's. The CD key is a whole other thing.

Still a possibility that G2play sends it very late so you cant play when the game launches.

Arkikim
04-01-2013, 04:45 PM

You probably should since you cant seem to figure out a simple process