PDA

View Full Version : So I pre-ordered Defiance.....

YoungGunsGrt8
04-01-2013, 04:12 AM
Greetings Defiance community!! Everyone getting excited for tomorrow? I pre-ordered the game yesterday because I love mmos....and well this one looks interesting. I missed the beta and wanted to hear from people that played the beta. What do you guys think of the game so far? Do you think it will have longevity?

I love rift and I hope to love this game as well..

Thanks

Shinji Ex
04-01-2013, 04:14 AM
If you love Borderlands than your good to go ^__^

Mcdragon
04-01-2013, 04:18 AM
this game is amazing you wont be disapointed

Alpha/beta tester<<<

YoungGunsGrt8
04-01-2013, 04:18 AM
I actually haven't played Borderlands....=/

Buruko
04-01-2013, 04:20 AM
Greetings Defiance community!! Everyone getting excited for tomorrow? I pre-ordered the game yesterday because I love mmos....and well this one looks interesting. I missed the beta and wanted to hear from people that played the beta. What do you guys think of the game so far? Do you think it will have longevity?

I love rift and I hope to love this game as well..

Thanks

Let me jump into this before a disgruntled and waiting-burnt community member finds it. There are many many posts about the Beta and the game as a whole here. And the Beta testers have mostly been big fans, the few complaints heard were mostly the type of "This isn't enough like X..." or "X has better Y" or "You should add this cause X will have it".

After the comparison arguments there have been several wonderfull bridge dwelling individual to stir up mess over: Region Locking, Graphics, Demanding Early Access, Grace Periods, and a whole host of other issues that are not entirely resolvable in a week before launch scenario.

SOOOOOooooooo... that said is the game awesome? Yes, yes it is. For a whole host of reasons. Will it have longevity? Oh it'll have longevity, if it generates this much content in a forum I think it'll do just fine for public consumption. The fact that content generation is not alone to just a Developer but also TV writers should help keep content fresh and coming for a while.

Wolf
04-01-2013, 04:25 AM
played in beta / alpha and its tons of fun. So welcome and enjoy the ride for tomorrow we dine in hell! :D

YoungGunsGrt8
04-01-2013, 10:32 AM
Awesome, I'm looking forward to diving right in tomorrow.