PDA

View Full Version : Servers are messing up again for PS3 NA

Peavstar
08-21-2013, 07:34 PM
No need to complain anymore since apparently Trion don't seem to know what they are doing. I contacted Sony and they are saying they had no idea Trion was even having issues. I just want to play my game nothing more nothing less. One thing I did notice though is your Defiance Store is not having issues taking money for bits lol

Thundah
08-21-2013, 08:20 PM
Yeah I cannot seem to get into the game anymore either wth

Thundah
08-21-2013, 08:31 PM
got in finally but froze in major arkfall

Linkage45
08-21-2013, 09:10 PM
seriously wtf get with the program trion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u guys are sucking

Logan_Dragonus
08-21-2013, 11:22 PM
Servers were okay for me, until about 20 minutes ago. It seems like every night I play, there are server issues. It is getting very annoying, and I am about to stop playing and delete it from my HD.
Three days in a row this has been going on (I was having server issues before the DLC update arrived).
I have tried being nice, but this is total ********. No game should have servers that crash this often. I have seen indie PSN titles with better servers than these.

Maixx
08-21-2013, 11:30 PM
Can't even ****ing log in.
Seriously frustrated with this fail after fail.
From the BS with the PS3 content, to the constant disconnects, now i can't even log the Hell in.

How the heck are you going to get your act together enough to be able to produce 4 more DLC by next April.
That's 1 every other month, we should be receiving DLC2 info soon, and DLC1 doesn't even work.

August - DLC1
October - DLC2
December - DLC3
February - DLC4
April 4- DLC5