PDA

View Full Version : Found Solution to The Season Pass Dilimma

Elric1
08-21-2013, 07:55 PM
Bug the heck out of the ticket people and a certain 'puppy' on the forums. To 'fix' the issue they had to directly give me the items. NOT in my claims but directly put me into customization mode the raptor was already in my things and so where the guns.

It's sad it happened after I suggested they do it but least I now know I am correct.

This should be the last time you guys here from me til next patch. Now with that resolved I have no further need to be here at all. Thank the GM who allowed this for me and Good luck to those who haven't gotten their stuff yet. =(

Mr Reloaded
08-21-2013, 07:58 PM
All i got was log out then back in. Still no joy.

Elric1
08-21-2013, 08:01 PM
All i got was log out then back in. Still no joy.

yeah they did that with me at first also keep nagging. btw I noticed I could click off of claims as if something was there and though I couldn't tell perhaps due to a bug the next time I logged in I had all my stuff. So maybe cursor item invisible bug? I suggest people goto claims and press right as if there was something there and keep clicking the button to claim said items. Mine might have been just invisible. I just thought of that.

BATMAN G0T HAM
08-21-2013, 08:02 PM
Bug the heck out of the ticket people and a certain 'puppy' on the forums. To 'fix' the issue they had to directly give me the items. NOT in my claims but directly put me into customization mode the raptor was already in my things and so where the guns.

It's sad it happened after I suggested they do it but least I now know I am correct.

This should be the last time you guys here from me til next patch. Now with that resolved I have no further need to be here at all. Thank the GM who allowed this for me and Good luck to those who haven't gotten their stuff yet. =(

How exactly can they put my items in my inventory and then put me in character customization? I have the season pass that came with my ultimate edition of Defiance, and I still have not received my in game items from the dlc.

Cantide8405
08-21-2013, 08:14 PM
So YOU'RE the reason why every time I try to submit a ticket, I get booted and a "failure to load character" error!

Yeah, you should probably be aware that they fixed that particular exploit.