PDA

View Full Version : Finally got back on, but new glitches!

JxSiN
08-21-2013, 10:10 PM
PS3 NA of course

None of my friends on my friends list are showing up in my friends tab in game (actually, there is no friends tab for me right now). I check clan in social radial, and there are no clan members listed in the clan, not even myself. I saw a friend in game and his name wasn't shaded like a friends' name should be. WTF? Is anyone else having this issue?

dominad
08-21-2013, 10:16 PM
Oh good well not good but yes jxsin I have been watching for other clans having this issue for hours see the thread I made and go and reply to that one there is also one in the xbo bug reports you will need to start one in ps3 but have a look at the list of issues.

dominad
08-21-2013, 10:19 PM
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?125797-Anyone-having-clan-issues-post-the-dlc

JxSiN
08-21-2013, 10:31 PM
Holy ****, and now when I access my inventory screen, I can't scroll past the 5th items before it freezes! I back out of inventory, open it back up, and rinse and repeat. WTF?

JxSiN
08-21-2013, 11:16 PM
Now I can't inspect nearby players or even add anyone as a friend, whether they are already on my PSN friends list or not.

PseudoCool
08-21-2013, 11:37 PM
Dude.. migrate to PC.. come to the dark side.. we've got punch and pie!

JxSiN
08-22-2013, 12:42 AM
Dude.. migrate to PC.. come to the dark side.. we've got punch and pie!

I like punch and pie. But my PC gaming days ended about 10 years ago :(

PseudoCool
08-22-2013, 12:49 AM
I like punch and pie. But my PC gaming days ended about 10 years ago :(

Pity.. just before the really good stuff for gaming on a PC came down the pipe. And heck, now a good gaming rig won't cost you a kidney and liver.. just part of your spleen.. and who really needs a spleen anyways?

JxSiN
08-22-2013, 12:52 AM
Pity.. just before the really good stuff for gaming on a PC came down the pipe. And heck, now a good gaming rig won't cost you a kidney and liver.. just part of your spleen.. and who really needs a spleen anyways?

Here's the problem, I'm now a Mac guy (runs and hides).

Spiltmilk
08-22-2013, 12:58 AM
Never too late to join the master race :p. Plus, that new Tom Clancy's The Division going to PC as well so that's nice.

JPlay
08-22-2013, 01:01 AM
You guys are just having this problems now!! Lucky you are ...on Xbox it was like that for 3weeks!

JxSiN
08-22-2013, 01:12 AM
It would be hard for me to leave consoles. Mainly due to the fact of all the friends and family I have that also use PS3. Plus, many of my old army buddies are on PSN as well. It is the only way for us to do stuff together anymore as they are scattered across the world.

I will tell you tho, when my daughter is over she dominates the PS3. I get sick of watching Little Big Planet and wish I had a gaming rig once again :)

JxSiN
08-22-2013, 01:12 AM
You guys are just having this problems now!! Lucky you are ...on Xbox it was like that for 3weeks!

We play tag apparently