PDA

View Full Version : Received the game Saturday, been going crazy knowing its not live yet.

LKobasko
04-01-2013, 05:05 AM
As stated above, I was lucky enough to receive my copy of the game early, after playing the beta I got straight online and pre-ordered the limited edition.

I've been reading a lot of the forum and kept to myself about most of it, but there have been a few post that's really bugged me, people posting saying...

"we received the game early its not our fault so we should be able to play it now"

I've even seen one with someone saying about 50,000 petitions to get it online early.

I'm an impatient guy, I HATE waiting but my life hasn't stopped because the servers are not live yet, I mean come on what's an extra 12-24 hours?

Yeah it's been hard looking at the box, knowing that I have to wait but I've not "raged" about it or complained for others to jump on the band wagon and direct hate/disappointment at developers.

Is it just me or do people get TOO serious when it comes to things like this?

Maximus Prime
04-01-2013, 05:07 AM
It's just you...

Mushmello
04-01-2013, 05:11 AM
No, it's not just you. People do get too serious about these things. A little bit of patience... Sheesh.

Tzar of kaos
04-01-2013, 05:11 AM
Is it just me or do people get TOO serious when it comes to things like this?

No,they just act like children,this is the problem with kids these days... ;)

SYN BLACK XS
04-01-2013, 07:16 AM
No,they just act like children,this is the problem with kids these days... ;)

Agree'd. Grow up folks

Thanks for a refreshing post OP

blue bomber
04-01-2013, 07:20 AM
The severs aren't online yet!! Preorder wrapped up and sent back- canceled!

Last Outlaw04
04-01-2013, 07:47 AM
Its not just you and the funny thing about this the people who want to get there hands on it so soon will play it hard for a while and then slowing end up going to some other random game thats all shiny. I cant wait till I see the first post where someone says I BEAT THE STORYMODE (I know someone will post this now...gotta have your trolls).

DOOM996
04-01-2013, 08:00 AM
I will not have it here till thursday, but on the other side iŽam glad cause i think this game will have some launch problems and i hopefully miss them all ;)

LKobasko
04-01-2013, 12:17 PM
The severs aren't online yet!! Preorder wrapped up and sent back- canceled!

Wow to me that's a big shock, because your clearly not the only one who got it early, the servers ain't online yet, so wait... Like everyone else, simple