PDA

View Full Version : Patch Error...solutions?

drackiller
08-22-2013, 05:20 AM
Im one of the "Patient Few" , a good clan name like Misfit said :) , but sadly since the release of the patch first in the NA PS3 and now in EU PS3 zone i`m getting the PATCH ERROR.

Though i`m a patient man, this is getting to my nerves now, just uninstalled the game and i`m currently installing the patch again.
I have one doubt, do my carachters remain?

If anyone has a solution, please share.

Indra Echo
08-22-2013, 05:21 AM
Im one of the "Patient Few" , a good clan name like Misfit said :) , but sadly since the release of the patch first in the NA PS3 and now in EU PS3 zone i`m getting the PATCH ERROR.

Though i`m a patient man, this is getting to my nerves now, just uninstalled the game and i`m currently installing the patch again.
I have one doubt, do my carachters remain?

If anyone has a solution, please share.

Your character data is saved on their servers so it should be safe.

drackiller
08-22-2013, 05:51 AM
Your character data is saved on their servers so it should be safe.

Thanks, i went to eat and when i got back the game had been successfully installed this time.
Already checked about my chars and , they are there :)

One problem though, i have the season pass but zero stuff in my claim area on Defience store :(

drackiller
08-22-2013, 05:57 AM
Problem solved, it seems that we still have to aquire the pack pressing the up arrow to take us to the PSN Store.
Free for season pass holders. Need to logout and restart the game.

drackiller
08-22-2013, 06:06 AM
After new login the stuff is all there in the claim section.

And now i`m going to enjoy the 6 days bonus loot i got left from the season pass ;)

Time to play :)