PDA

View Full Version : New Patch freezing my system.

stix079
08-22-2013, 06:25 AM
as soon as i bring up the map it will freeze my system 90% of the time. then its a game of Freeze>Jitter>Repeat, in the process of deleting the game/patch and re-downloading it all see if that fixes my problem.

anyone having this problem?

*EDIT*
PS3 EU

stix079
08-22-2013, 06:55 AM
why did it get moved here out of the way?

LeJack
08-06-2014, 02:45 PM
I am having this problem :(
And it feels like I'm the only one with it
I'm on PS3 NA

Gabrielle
08-07-2014, 06:20 PM
I'm PS3 NA, I submitted a ticket (got no answer), my system is freezing right after my character enters the world (I select the character, then it goes to loading screen and it crashed after the character appears on the screen).

Apparently the mods don't care at all because we're not the only ones having this issue and they haven't answered any of the other posts either.

PS: I already deleted the game data utility because it was giving patch error and now the system is getting hard locks

king ofwieners
08-07-2014, 06:21 PM
you need too del all pupdates&game..ALL OF IT gotta redownload it all..friend was having this same problem he del it all redownload patchs&game and it was working

Gabrielle
08-07-2014, 08:37 PM
I don't believe wasting my time re-downloading the game will fix it, one of my clan also has this issue and she uses a physical copy of the game.

I already re-downloaded the patch and that's what lead me to the freezing problem.

Kratos1101
08-08-2014, 07:28 AM
you need too del all pupdates&game..ALL OF IT gotta redownload it all..friend was having this same problem he del it all redownload patchs&game and it was working

This is the Not correct i play with my other char on NA Server flawless and my gf acc other psn in EU Server works fine 2
So when i use my Main char in EU Server IT freezes as described!

Now Mr. Wiseman what should bring me a re-install when surely the Problem NOT the Game is??
One Game One Ps3 only One char Crash - Lights on but nobody at Home :-P

king ofwieners
08-08-2014, 05:39 PM
this is the not correct i play with my other char on na server flawless and my gf acc other psn in eu server works fine 2
so when i use my main char in eu server it freezes as described!

Now mr. Wiseman what should bring me a re-install when surely the problem not the game is??
One game one ps3 only one char crash - lights on but nobody at home :-p

lol@you too.

Kratos1101
08-08-2014, 11:12 PM
lol@you too.

So is that the only worthy u Can throw out?
You gave a solution that wont work and u wondering why i LoL :-))

Nothing more 2 expect from U?
And Btw my Ego ist 5300 so u Dont think i know that many Problems Can be fixed with a New install?
But on this Trouble u Can reinstall till judgment Day and give others a faulty Hope that Dont exist about this Problem

But no Problem 4 me Mr.Wiseman :-P

Best Regards K1101

From 08/05/2014 till now Problem exist and wont be fixed by now oO

LeJack
08-23-2014, 12:27 AM
I'm PS3 NA, I submitted a ticket (got no answer), my system is freezing right after my character enters the world (I select the character, then it goes to loading screen and it crashed after the character appears on the screen).

Apparently the mods don't care at all because we're not the only ones having this issue and they haven't answered any of the other posts either.

PS: I already deleted the game data utility because it was giving patch error and now the system is getting hard locks

Still having this EXACT problem
Haven't played in about a month

Covington
09-14-2014, 09:26 AM
Still having this EXACT problem
Haven't played in about a month

Gabrielle is part of our clan, and my wife is having the same problem - I am not having the problem so I tried my wife's account on my system - freezed locked up crashed. Rebooted played MY account - works.

This is all ACCOUNT RELATED and not on the end of the ps3, I truly believe if they would just answer a ticket and try it for themselves (if Trion has a PS3 available) with the locked up accounts then it can be fixed person by person.

This will be tedious for them unless it's a reset problem on their end like unchecking a locked website page - but I doubt it. Either way they are clearly not wanting to fix it it's been a month now and we as a clan can not play.

I feel they are abandoning the ps3 with all of our problems, even if you do get it working the disconnects, the lag, and the frustration is still there - nothing has gotten better.

Wish they would answer tickets each of us have submitted or at the very least SAY they won't help on the forum.

spade12
09-14-2014, 10:31 PM
This is the Not correct i play with my other char on NA Server flawless and my gf acc other psn in EU Server works fine 2
So when i use my Main char in EU Server IT freezes as described!

Now Mr. Wiseman what should bring me a re-install when surely the Problem NOT the Game is??
One Game One Ps3 only One char Crash - Lights on but nobody at Home :-P

It's interesting you choose to insult someone for trying to help. It sounds like some sort of character bug, but even then his suggestion is a logical assumption based on what he knew at the time. You're insulting someone for not having complete information, which is just silly.

StaffyDog
10-11-2014, 05:13 AM
I'm going through the forums looking for a fix for this exact problem and it seems trion mods are purposely ignoring the issue. Is there anything anybody can do to get past this and play the damn game , please lol

goodSuM
10-11-2014, 10:53 AM
^ I still get this issue. I noticed it happens a lot more if I have a mission active. But I've still had it happen without being in one.

LeJack
01-02-2015, 01:25 PM
Gabrielle is part of our clan, and my wife is having the same problem - I am not having the problem so I tried my wife's account on my system - freezed locked up crashed. Rebooted played MY account - works.

This is all ACCOUNT RELATED and not on the end of the ps3, I truly believe if they would just answer a ticket and try it for themselves (if Trion has a PS3 available) with the locked up accounts then it can be fixed person by person.

This will be tedious for them unless it's a reset problem on their end like unchecking a locked website page - but I doubt it. Either way they are clearly not wanting to fix it it's been a month now and we as a clan can not play.

I feel they are abandoning the ps3 with all of our problems, even if you do get it working the disconnects, the lag, and the frustration is still there - nothing has gotten better.

Wish they would answer tickets each of us have submitted or at the very least SAY they won't help on the forum.

I've no doubt it's account related. RIGHT after the 2.2 update. It really sucks.
I did have a corrupted file that I did fix, and reinstalled Defiance 3 times.
No go.

Still can't login. :c