PDA

View Full Version : Are we getting DLC this week? month? year?

Bdiddy
08-22-2013, 09:17 AM
Even an estimated time from a good source is better than no answer. How do you guys not get that?

Traxx
08-22-2013, 09:18 AM
Day 3 and counting. Still no PS3. When you ask for a refund - they are a business and say NO. When you ask for what you paid for they are poor helpless programmers who need your understanding for a problem the can't seem to solve. Where is the accountability?

Ravenblade1979
08-22-2013, 09:22 AM
According to the defiance facebook page the dlc is out for pc, 360 and ps3.

Bdiddy
08-22-2013, 09:29 AM
Well my ps3 along with all other NA ps3 users would disagree about DLC being "out" now!

Black Moon
08-22-2013, 09:31 AM
Day 3 and counting. Still no PS3. When you ask for a refund - they are a business and say NO. When you ask for what you paid for they are poor helpless programmers who need your understanding for a problem the can't seem to solve. Where is the accountability?

Accoutability? Didn't they pass that off to Sony?

Bdiddy
08-22-2013, 09:36 AM
Oh is my title too vague? Probably why we get no answer.

Krauser
08-22-2013, 09:38 AM
Even an estimated time from a good source is better than no answer. How do you guys not get that?

Answer unclear, try again later. :p

I'd settle for being able to finish a Dark Matter arkfall. After 3 attempts, I've been booted every time and haven't been able to get back on for at least 30 minutes. :mad: I've even heard rumors that you might be able to get an orange, if you can make it to the end.

Volge sieges work though, as far as I can tell. Made it through 2 so far.

Sindak
08-22-2013, 10:20 AM
And the answer to your question OPis SOON
iIhave never in my life hated the word SOON until now,now i lothe that word
but to trion SOON can be anytime between 12hours and 6 months

Sindak
08-22-2013, 10:21 AM
And the answer to your question OPis SOON
iIhave never in my life hated the word SOON until now,now i lothe that word
but to trion SOON can be anytime between 12hours and 6 months

fernburner
08-22-2013, 10:22 AM
Day 3 of Castigate, Nixon would be proud.

SSlarg
08-22-2013, 10:28 AM
well I contacted Live Chat and got my recustomization token, 3 new weapons and the Raptor (4 player truck)
took about a half an hour. Loving it!

Bdiddy
08-22-2013, 10:53 AM
So I am to assume (now we are all ***es) that there is no answer to this question?

fernburner
08-22-2013, 10:55 AM
Magic eight ball says "ask again later".

SSlarg
08-22-2013, 10:56 AM
Magic eight ball says "ask again later".

no doubt. but if you want your truck, playable race, and extras contact live chat and get em'
I did. ;)

Chrono Trigger
08-22-2013, 10:57 AM
According to the defiance facebook page the dlc is out for pc, 360 and ps3.

HAhahaha really??????

Too good.....

Bdiddy
08-22-2013, 11:01 AM
Live support can't help those of us who had to work the day it came out. I came home hoping to purchase and play. So I guess I need to be overly clear. Any info on when we will finally be able to purchase, download, and play the DLC for NA PS3 owners?

SSlarg
08-22-2013, 11:03 AM
Live support can't help those of us who had to work the day it came out. I came home hoping to purchase and play. So I guess I need to be overly clear. Any info on when we will finally be able to purchase, download, and play the DLC for NA PS3 owners?

not a peep. I was just trying to help folks get some of their stuff.
but I guess it's true, in the age of Instant gratification
everyone wants what they want and they want it right now..
Patients, good things come to those that wait...

ll Ham Solo ll
08-22-2013, 11:04 AM
That exact question was asked. We need to find a way to simplify it more I think.

Bdiddy
08-22-2013, 11:09 AM
I am sorry that I, like Trion have a job to do. I do not really have all week to sit here and play games. If I told my customers to wait days for what they had believed (because I told them so) they would receive at a certain time I would lose that business. The age of patches and maintenance for console games has got you people believing that stuff like this is OK. Try it in the real world.

Sojuorn
08-22-2013, 01:10 PM
Predicts bit items before NA PS3 servers dlc available

Thomas1975
08-22-2013, 01:35 PM
According to PSN live chat there is no hope until at least Tuesday. They will not update again until then.

Bdiddy
08-22-2013, 01:48 PM
I guess Trion is not prepared to admit that to us. Just going to string us on day by day. This topic title couldn't be more straightforward, but I don't see anyone even trying to answer it.

Chrono Trigger
08-22-2013, 01:55 PM
I am sorry that I, like Trion have a job to do. I do not really have all week to sit here and play games. If I told my customers to wait days for what they had believed (because I told them so) they would receive at a certain time I would lose that business. The age of patches and maintenance for console games has got you people believing that stuff like this is OK. Try it in the real world.

THANK YOU.

Finally someone realizes that these people are like you and me, not sitting on some giant pedastool way above the rest of us.

TRY doing what Trion does in the real world.....

no...just..just....no.....

God must nice to work for a game company.....

TravelerX1
08-22-2013, 02:00 PM
Sorry this is total b u l l s h i t.
Time for a new thread

Bdiddy
08-22-2013, 02:26 PM
Well it seems we are about to get closed, if they even read the ps3 board. Haven't figured that out yet. So...one final thought before that occurs:
Do you honestly feel that the information you are forced to give us is helpful? If not, do you feel bad about it?

I only ask because I know you can only pass along info as you get it. I realize that.
I am probably not going to purchase the DLC now. Not because of the delay, but the lack of information provided to the customer base. I just don't see myself being a person who will support businesses like that. You still got some of my cash though for a brilliant idea. You earned at least that.

Bdiddy
08-22-2013, 03:36 PM
So that is a "no" to reading the affected consoles board. Check.

Karnage75
08-22-2013, 04:57 PM
I feel sorry for those that shelled out the full msrp for either the ult Ed or season pass. I was lucky and got an ult at $60us at my local GameStop. But 5 mos for a poorly constructed first dlc and a season pass is one year so 7 months for four more sub par dlc's?
It's wierd they are responsible for rift and least that dev team has their **** more together.