PDA

View Full Version : re$pect?!?

theRevZN
08-22-2013, 10:03 AM
Getting a weeeeee bit jaded now...
I've spent over $140(game, season pass, boxes, gear, etc) on this "game". With all the freakn piles of money fans throw at you, plus TV success, ..... What the hell is your major malfunction Trion? .... These delays and $laps in the face are reeeaaallllly getting old.
????????
A reach'around would be nice. Thnx.

theRevZN
08-22-2013, 10:10 AM
I like this game and have a tiny hope you/trion will stop slacking and evolve into the epic thing I banked on....

Havix
08-22-2013, 10:13 AM
I'll take a reach around as well, thanks in advance trion.

fernburner
08-22-2013, 10:21 AM
What they're giving reach arounds? At least that is some kind of compensation.

SSlarg
08-22-2013, 10:31 AM
Getting a weeeeee bit jaded now...
I've spent over $140(game, season pass, boxes, gear, etc) on this "game". With all the freakn piles of money fans throw at you, plus TV success, ..... What the hell is you major malfunction Trion? .... These delays and $laps in the face are reeeaaallllly getting old.
????????
A reach'around would be nice. Thnx.

is that all you have spent?
I know folks that have spent Thousands on lockboxes and
hundreds on everything else. so you're not alone.
BUT you really need to relax I know the world today is about "Instant gratification"
sadly with MMO's this rarely happens. long ago a game called
Ultima Online came out and was super popular but the whole first
year they had terrible glitches and lag. a year later all was fixed and the game is
still running over 15 years later. Defiance could go the same way. let's hope.

Havix
08-22-2013, 10:57 AM
I mean, I've put a little money into this game, but hundreds? Thousands? Your friends need new hobbies.

SSlarg
08-22-2013, 11:01 AM
I mean, I've put a little money into this game, but hundreds? Thousands? Your friends need new hobbies.

they do? perhaps they are comfortable enough to have the funds available to buy the things they want.
If I had the extra laying about I surely would spend some. just because someone spends money in a game
doesn't mean they did something wrong or need new hobbies.
I enjoy gaming and have most of my life, life is too short so if you want something
and can afford it then why not get it?
as long as the buyer is happy all is well.

luke shaver
08-22-2013, 02:07 PM
they do? perhaps they are comfortable enough to have the funds available to buy the things they want.
If I had the extra laying about I surely would spend some. just because someone spends money in a game
doesn't mean they did something wrong or need new hobbies.
I enjoy gaming and have most of my life, life is too short so if you want something
and can afford it then why not get it?
as long as the buyer is happy all is well.

I second that,
and to theRevZN, remember the tv show is third party owned, trion only makes a small profit from it and i can tell you it's not near the price you think it is.

The major malfunction is...well...where do I start, maybe you should head over to ign's site and read the news they have on trion if it's still there.
Trion is facing charges of slander and defimation of character from sony for trion blaming them when sony has nothing to do with the problems, Future dlc being cancelled until further notice, Large number of sales drops as most retailers have been giving the game away free, for example, gamestop gives you a copy of defiance for any platform with any game you buy over $40. GameNation does the same if you purchase a $50 psn card.

Sadly, I fear this game will not grow into the potential it has infront of it which sucks as i like this game. (like the "game", i'm leaving out all the problems that come with it."

theRevZN
08-22-2013, 07:19 PM
I check IGN and a few others daily.... When was that posted?

Ridiculousss
08-23-2013, 01:59 AM
ive spent around 750$ on this game with nothing to show, I also pre ordered the season pass when it was first announced

and what do i have to show for it? well a nice kick in the *** for one.

Black_Adder_
08-23-2013, 05:53 AM
thx guys, I had a good laugh

Thundah
08-23-2013, 09:35 AM
Man you guys make me feel bad I only spent 40 on the collectors edition thru amazon

drackiller
08-23-2013, 09:45 AM
For all that`s been said, don`t really know what to say.

One thing i ask, if so many have spent so much money, don`t really understand why they say the game have money problems.