PDA

View Full Version : Stop with the whining PLEASE

RNM King
08-22-2013, 11:22 AM
unless your a developer that can actually help why are you *****ing? Ok so the game had its downtime and some issue but not everyone is experiencing these issues.. I can play just fine and have access to the dlc.

I feel as though the ones complaining and threatening (extorting, demanding, lawsuits blah blah blah ) are the people who obviously need to find other stuff to fill the slots in there lives :) like a wife? A job? Idk something other then rage the forums expecting it to solve the problem.

The developers can only do so much so quickly! I for one support and back the devs. THEY ARE DOING A GREAT JOB.

Arsenic_Touch
08-22-2013, 11:24 AM
Complaints about complaints, how unique and productive.

General Sideboob
08-22-2013, 11:27 AM
~~~~~~~~~~>http://static.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/MjAxMy03ZjViN2FhZjRjYTIwZjc3.png<~~~~~~~~~~

A s0t
08-22-2013, 11:28 AM
/inb4srbsaysyouradumbassandlocksthethread

Sonic Rain Boom
08-22-2013, 11:36 AM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

While we understand that it is frustrating to read negative posts and threads, creating threads to "reply" to or otherwise discuss these threads is not constructive and typically results in more disruption.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.
Thank you!