PDA

View Full Version : Where do you go to start arena matches?

Justified
08-22-2013, 03:03 PM
I've looked around when I've been able to get on (ps3 servers being up and down.) Also, where does the quest line start to get the charge blade?

A s0t
08-22-2013, 03:06 PM
south east top notch there is a new icon on the map for arena

Arsenic_Touch
08-22-2013, 03:07 PM
DLC isn't live on the PS3 yet. You cannot access the arenas yet.

However, there will be a blue icon on your map titled the whisper's scream, east of top notch. There will be a data recorder on a box that will lead you to two other data recorders and eventually send you to diablo lighthouse. That is where you complete the arenas, you need silver in all 5 arenas to get the free green rarity charge blade. Then you can grind out rep for the blue, purple or orange charge blade.

Justified
08-22-2013, 03:12 PM
nice. thanks for the quick answers guys! Guess I'm still going to be grinding keys until DLC is available.

A s0t
08-22-2013, 03:15 PM
a lot changes some not for the better like the drop rates and lock boxes and they managed to **** up the chat box. just like the first big patch on the ps3 you guys got it like a month late. yeah it the same as the dlc

lollesage
08-24-2013, 06:27 AM
I have bought the DLC, but no new icon appear at the south east top notch. what to do??

Untamed Gunner
08-24-2013, 06:36 AM
I've looked around when I've been able to get on (ps3 servers being up and down.) Also, where does the quest line start to get the charge blade?

Ps3 dlc is out played areanas all night a new blue hexagon on the cost below tool works its so sweet just cnt wait for co op

Zootharuu
08-24-2013, 06:37 AM
After you bought the DLC restart your console. You should find and see stuff in your Defi store and icons on your map after you reboot. I hope this helps you! ;)

lollesage
08-24-2013, 07:46 AM
Thank you for your response
I play on PC,
I find and see stuff in my Defiance store but after reboot ,I still do not see the blue icon to the arena, what should I do?
where the problem can come from?

Arsenic_Touch
08-24-2013, 08:47 AM
Thank you for your response
I play on PC,
I find and see stuff in my Defiance store but after reboot ,I still do not see the blue icon to the arena, what should I do?
where the problem can come from?

Abandon your current quest, it should show up.

Zootharuu
08-24-2013, 10:49 AM
Look to the East of Top Notch.

Justified
08-26-2013, 09:15 PM
Ok. I'm right on top of the data recorder, but it won't interact with me. I don't have any current quests going on. I picked one up and abandoned it just to see and nothing. Any ideas? Do I have to have some other missions done first?

Justified
08-26-2013, 09:36 PM
nevermind. I had to toggle the main mission replay icon.