PDA

View Full Version : You have to be kidding me

Recluse
08-22-2013, 06:26 PM
not much more than 3 months ago I paid $60 for the game now only $10 and now I and everyone else gets to pay more for an expansion ...really

Gomly
08-22-2013, 06:31 PM
Yep .... really.

If it makes you feel any better I ordered take away last night and they got my order wrong.

Sanguinesun
08-22-2013, 06:33 PM
A bit late to the controversies but to answer your question: nope they're not kidding.

WARDUKE
08-22-2013, 06:34 PM
Poor little fella with his not even one day old account feeling a butt hurt.. Feel free to play something else if you don't like it. By all means, pre-order another game. Maybe you will get lucky this time..

Arsenic_Touch
08-22-2013, 06:36 PM
So this will probably grind your gears even more. Origin just had it for 5 bucks.

And I only paid $4.99 for the season pass a few months ago. :p

Indra Echo
08-22-2013, 07:09 PM
So this will probably grind your gears even more. Origin just had it for 5 bucks.

And I only paid $4.99 for the season pass a few months ago. :p
Oh well, I once bought a camera. Three months later the same camera it was announced would be replaced by a new model, so the one I got was half the price I'd paid after that announcement-that means it was about $400 less than what I paid. In the interim, I got to take photos I never would have taken had I waited to see what might be released next. That $400 gave me time. Time to take more photos.

The same can happen with anything. You decide to wait to see if it goes on sale or to buy when something is new or just released.

0_d4RK_FaLLen
08-22-2013, 07:37 PM
Oh well, I once bought a camera. Three months later the same camera it was announced would be replaced by a new model, so the one I got was half the price I'd paid after that announcement-that means it was about $400 less than what I paid. In the interim, I got to take photos I never would have taken had I waited to see what might be released next. That $400 gave me time. Time to take more photos.

The same can happen with anything. You decide to wait to see if it goes on sale or to buy when something is new or just released.

Cool story...and good job contributing to the thread. Don't you ever get tired of having to wash the brown off your face

@op yeah it sucks, we all feel it.

A s0t
08-22-2013, 07:39 PM
deflation my ***. every one found out that game lags 24/7. alot of it is broken and they are getting new people for 5 bucks on steam

Angeleus09
08-22-2013, 07:40 PM
Yeah, things go on sale, prices drop, it's just the way things go. If you don't want to pay full price for something, wait until the price drops like you know it will.

A s0t
08-22-2013, 07:41 PM
Yeah, things go on sale, prices drop, it's just the way things go. If you don't want to pay full price for something, wait until the price drops like you know it will.
skyrim isnt even near the 5 bucks used at gamestop. how old is that game?

0_d4RK_FaLLen
08-22-2013, 07:43 PM

Skyrim nah Oblivion just went down to $6.99. Over five years old and a used copy costs more than Defiance.

Gomly
08-22-2013, 07:44 PM

Yeah but to be fair, they don't need to drop the price to bring new players in.

Defiance needs new players to bring in new revenue, Skyrim already paid for itself many times over.

A s0t
08-22-2013, 07:47 PM
Yeah but to be fair, they don't need to drop the price to bring new players in.

Defiance needs new players to bring in new revenue, Skyrim already paid for itself many times over.

so why did rift go free to play talk about killing your cash pow
yeah skyrim paid for it self. it was GOOD

Jester
08-22-2013, 07:49 PM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!