PDA

View Full Version : Zavvi pre order key

Aliozo
04-01-2013, 07:37 AM
Guys.

Any1 of you got a key send? I was quite sure that I will get 1 via e-mail but I got nothing.
In the status it said that item been despatched I assume that is boxed game.

Mcdragon
04-01-2013, 07:45 AM
more information would be nice. dont give the bare minimum when trying to get an answer

Aliozo
04-01-2013, 07:47 AM
well not quite sure what more do you need. Question is did any1 got a key from zavvi send already.
Want to know is it just me or key will be in the box :o

dirtyklingon
04-01-2013, 07:48 AM
zavvi has a poor rep for launches.

Aliozo
04-01-2013, 07:53 AM
yeah well I just want to know if they are sending keys coz meaby I just not got the email.
I'm really thinking about pre order it again from official website

GarfrostPAX
04-01-2013, 07:54 AM
Last I heard about Zavvi is that while they sell cheap, it could take WEEKS to get your order because they tend to.. get it for you somehow. I don't even want to know how, where and why really.

Aliozo
04-01-2013, 07:58 AM
Tbh I have pre order few games from there and did not had much problems thats way I came back to them but now game is out tomorrow and I dont even got a key. Not sure what's going on.

Still waiting for confirmation from some1 else that pre order and got or not got a key :)

Senel
04-01-2013, 08:40 AM
I haven't ordered from there but a lot of retailers even ones with good rep are having some issues so if you trust them i'm sure you'll get it soon. Maybe you should try contacting their support to see if they're sending out keys since many of us aren't familiar with that retailer.

Ratwood
04-01-2013, 10:02 AM
I ordered from Zavvi too and was a little confused as to why my status changed to DESPATCHED when it is a digital copy. No key in email either.Tried contacting thier customer support but zero response.

Terrible customer service and will never use them again. Should have just ponied up the extra money and gone with Steam....oh well, live and learn.

Avenger
04-01-2013, 10:24 AM
Just want to check, but are you sure you ordered a digital download version or the boxed game - as all I can find on Zavvi's site is the physical copy HERE (http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/pc/defiance-dlc-pre-order-edition/10666700.html). I'm not aware of them doing digital sales / emailing CD keys.

I've used them in the past, and from experience agree with GarfrostPAX above - they tend to have good prices, but slow on delivery, and their Customer Service is poor when there are problems.

Aliozo
04-01-2013, 10:27 AM
great ratwood thx for replay its question should we get the game from official website we still can get refund in 14 working days :) I assume that they got a day off Today so by the time they going to dig out email it will be a bit late :) Plus we need to download the game :D

Ratwood
04-01-2013, 10:30 AM
I assumed it was a digital download as I followed the direct link from Trion's own website.

I think I will just return it when it arrives as I have 14 days to do so and buy from Steam now.

Aliozo
04-01-2013, 10:33 AM
well for me problem just solved bought from official website started download. Just like you said 14 days to return :P Hopefully will see u in game. Have a great fun

Avenger
04-01-2013, 10:37 AM
I assumed it was a digital download as I followed the direct link from Trion's own website.

I think I will just return it when it arrives as I have 14 days to do so and buy from Steam now.
I just checked the link from Trion, and it goes to the same product I linked to - it's a physical copy, so you would need to wait for it to arrive before you could start playing - they won't open it to email any codes.

Or do as it looks like you are planning to do - order it through Steam now, get it preloaded and the extra benefits :)

Ratwood
04-01-2013, 10:42 AM
Ordered from Steam......Trion need to sort thier shtako out with that link.