PDA

View Full Version : BMG + Infector Scopes Missing?

Olaf
08-22-2013, 09:52 PM
Hi!

Was looking to purchase a infector scope to finish off my legendary infector, looked in Arsenics thread to see that the vendor was located at Coit Tower. So teleported there to grab the mod but upon looking at the mod list it appears there are NO bmg or infector scopes available...
Anyone else have this problem? Im playing on PS3 EU.

Arsenic_Touch
08-22-2013, 09:55 PM
They show up as vendor specials now. But they didn't include them at the normal vendor sales.

Olaf
08-22-2013, 09:56 PM
They show up as vendor specials now. But they didn't include them at the normal vendor sales.

Doesnt really make sense doing that... Dont all the other weapons scopes show up in their mod lists?

Arsenic_Touch
08-22-2013, 09:57 PM
Yes. However, prior to the DLC, detonator, BMG and Infectors did not have scopes period, so I guess they decided to make them rare vendor specials.

Olaf
08-22-2013, 10:03 PM
Yes. However, prior to the DLC, detonator, BMG and Infectors did not have scopes period, so I guess they decided to make them rare vendor specials.

Or they forgot to add them to the mod lists (hopefully...)

JxSiN
08-22-2013, 10:12 PM
I finished off a detonator with a scope. A buddy finished off one of his BMGs also. Arsenic is right, they only show up as special. Also, I don't know if this is the case for all platforms but they are tier 3 and appear white