PDA

View Full Version : rockets and duels

edonus
08-22-2013, 10:18 PM
I don't know if its just me or are other people getting annoyed by people using rockets and grenade launchers in duels? I like to look at it as a test of skill and not size of rockets. I like my machine guns and rifles but even with that rockets kind of trump those pretty easy. I would like to hear other peoples thoughts on this. Just so I know its just me being picky and irritated by all these explosive using people.

dug81
08-22-2013, 10:27 PM
understandable man. maybe after they get things up and running better they'll add duel choices. like blade duels , pistols, ect...

Rincewind
08-23-2013, 08:35 AM
Unless there are rules that both parties agree too, use what ever you want. What's next someone complaining about toons using EGO or grenades. I myself love explosions be it from a pistol, detonator, combat shotgun, sawed off shotgun, rocket launcher, or LMG(yes LMG). Now if only I could find an SMG and Assault rifle with explosions I'd be set.
Happy hunting.

infinite_avalon
08-23-2013, 09:55 AM
Well I have only encountered one rocket launcher in a duel so far. He was running around with overcharge on too and was really pretty intimidating looking. So I snuck up behind him with cloak on and blew his head off with my sawed off, problem solved. My suggestion to you would to be what I did and make a load out specifically for duels. Heavy emphasis on defensive and ego power perks. Make selecting your starting point part of your strategy, use your surroundings to your advantage, and try to end it quickly before it turns into the two of you running in circles unloading everything you have in your inventory at each other until somebody pulls off a lucky shot.