PDA

View Full Version : Why can i not start downloading?

Shazoom
04-01-2013, 08:18 AM
keeps saying log in sucsessful but not entitled to play?

what the frak?

dirtyklingon
04-01-2013, 08:19 AM
why not check one of hte other related thread on the first page of this forum.

Senel
04-01-2013, 08:23 AM
Try changing your password it's a common fix.

Shazoom
04-01-2013, 08:49 AM
I tried that, it brings me to a error 404 page saying I should not be at that page.

Shazoom
04-01-2013, 08:52 AM
ERROR 404

The requested page does not exist. You should not be here.

dirtyklingon
04-01-2013, 08:52 AM
go to your account page and do it from there instead of using the forgot password link.

Shazoom
04-01-2013, 08:57 AM
k changed it, now its back to saying its logged in just fine but im not entitled to play.

dirtyklingon
04-01-2013, 08:57 AM
verify your email address and set up security questions.

also in your account page.

Senel
04-01-2013, 08:58 AM
k changed it, now its back to saying its logged in just fine but im not entitled to play.

Yeah that was supposed to fix the entitled to play issue... you can try it again but i think you're gonna have wait. I do remember there was some other fixes but i don't have the links to the topics off the top of my head so i'd try searching the forum for them. Hope you get it working though, best of luck.

madfinger
04-01-2013, 08:58 AM
why not check one of hte other related thread on the first page of this forum.

because search button is so hard to find, and it seems that 2834293492 threads with same tittle and same subject are hard to see aswell

Shazoom
04-01-2013, 09:00 AM
email is verified, and yeah I haz security questions already set up -.-

dirtyklingon
04-01-2013, 09:03 AM
because search button is so hard to find, and it seems that 2834293492 threads with same tittle and same subject are hard to see aswell
search?

how about scanning the threads that are on the front page of this sub! lol.

i should save this guide i have posted over and over this weekend to note pad, then just paste it to every new post and thread that asks the same thing.

madfinger
04-01-2013, 09:28 AM
search?

how about scanning the threads that are on the front page of this sub! lol.

i should save this guide i have posted over and over this weekend to note pad, then just paste it to every new post and thread that asks the same thing.

this multiple threads are just crazy in the last 3 days, i go to the first page and i see,[ "steam pre order halp no key" posted by user xxx at 4:00 PM] 2 or 3 spots above you find [steam pre order halp no key" posted by user yyy at 3:40 PM]

i can understand the troll threads about " i have my CD i wanna play nau!!!1", but most of this multiple threads are genuine users with legit concerns....thus making me believe that this is the first times they use a forum.

But.... I've read countless time other users pointing to the fact that the forum do have a search function and still multiple threads keep coming at dozens a day.

this is not fun anymore

Cohh
04-01-2013, 09:30 AM
The world will always have people that don't use the search function.

It's one of the internets Basic Principles.

Best start getting used to it and letting it roll off you; it's only going to get worse from here.

And for the OP: If you bought it off Steam, copy the CD key from inside of steam into the Apply Code section of your Trion account. This will fix your issue. If you bought it off Steam.

Shazoom
04-01-2013, 09:31 AM
im not sure what the deal is, ignore the post if you don't want to reply to it.

its amazing how much **** stroking you both do to eachother.