PDA

View Full Version : cannot get on to game server timeout

dingybell7
08-23-2013, 02:04 AM
hi guys I checked to see if my paid dlc items were on my account and nothing so I emailed trion support can't call it customer service as they don't have any. since I have emailed them and this may be a coincidence but I cannot get on to the game It keeps saying server timeout when I try to load in this has been happening for the last hour

Arsenic_Touch
08-23-2013, 02:05 AM
Daily server restart.

terryq
08-23-2013, 05:02 AM
Been getting server timed out for 4 hours or so now. EU server on ps3

Killuquick
08-23-2013, 05:21 AM
Same here EU been trying on and off since 9a.m.

dingybell7
08-23-2013, 05:25 AM
that's the exact same as myself since 9 am this morning eu server not been able to get on

dingybell7
08-23-2013, 05:47 AM
it is now 13:45 pm gmt so nearly five hours have passed and I have tried constantly to get on still getting the same message

zephyr
08-23-2013, 07:58 AM
however i can create a new character and play fine right up until they get moved out of the starting zone then i get booted with the timeout message

dingybell7
08-23-2013, 08:06 AM
it would be nice for trion to at least update us and let us know what is going on its now 16:06 in the uk and still nothing

Comrade_mike
08-23-2013, 08:15 AM
I am also receiving this error message upon attempting to login to the game. It seems to be just ps3 related however so it might not actually be from DEFIANCE's end. Then again after reading into it, it seems these sort of issues have plagued the game in the past so who knows. What I'd like however is at least someone to come on representing TRION to give us some feedback even if it was a message to say "there is a problem that we know of and we are working on it." that way I can go away happy knowing that it will be fixed and I can just go play the last of us or some other game instead for the time being and come back later.

Comrade_mike
08-23-2013, 12:33 PM
Just as an update to myself the problem has since been resolved and have had no further issues since. There seems to be more server lag than normal but I just assume that's in line with the recent problems. The only disappointment was the lack of any response from TRION about the matter..

But the plus side the game works