PDA

View Full Version : KTAM Radio 94 FM Pre-Launch party.

Tharion
04-01-2013, 08:45 AM
KTAM Radio 94 FM is having a Pre-Luanch Part this evening at 10pm EST! and we are inviting all of you!

Request songs and have fun! invite your friends and family even.

For all of you who don't know what KTAM Radio is, heres some information for ya.

We are a Defiance themed Radio inspired to Promote the game and help players feel more immersed in there gameplay. We want to eventually feel like a Part of the game and even get on the TV show eventually, not in a direct way but hearing the KTAM radio in the backround of a scene or such would be more than enough.

We are also looking for User submitted content like commercials and ID's and you can contact Beck on the forums about that or me or threw our facebook page or twitter.

KTAM INFO:

Web Stite: www.ktamradio.com

E-mail: pr@ktamradio.com

Twitter: twitter.com/KTAMRadio

Tune in have fun and see you guys and gals at the pre launch party!

Senel
04-01-2013, 08:48 AM
Love this & love the hope for a community made thing could pop up in the TV show that would be beyond awesome. I'll be listening. c:

Flagwaver
04-01-2013, 08:57 AM
I'll be there!

Oh, what plug-ins should I have for the stream on the site? It's not telling me other than telling me I don't have it.

Senel
04-01-2013, 09:01 AM
I'll be there!

Oh, what plug-ins should I have for the stream on the site? It's not telling me other than telling me I don't have it.

Oh it's the windows media player extension for html5, had to grab it myself for chrome.

Far_Too_Jones
04-01-2013, 09:03 AM
So out of curiosity where do you pull your music from to play?

Senel
04-01-2013, 09:08 AM
What a trip from the heavy rage against the machine to somber acoustic guitars.