PDA

View Full Version : Question about package receiving.

Blazestone
04-01-2013, 09:17 AM
there was a Holiday this weekend, Eastern.

And one question, I want to be answered.

They sended my package Thursday 28 March.
Now idk if i'm getting my package on time at 2 April, because of Eastern.

Does the export of games, not stop?
Only the Post Mans\Womans, getting free?

i hope someone can answer, because i'm hoping i get it tommorow when i get home, than i'm free for 3 days :D

gryste
04-01-2013, 09:27 AM
Ok if it was dispatched on Thursday and picked up by the mailing service then it's in what's known as the pipeline. If that item would normally get to you the following day, if not for a Holliday then it would be the next working day wether that be Saturday ( uk cause Royal Mail deliver Saturday ) or Tuesday seen as Monday was a holiday .

N3C70V01D
04-01-2013, 09:34 AM
Funny 'cause my copy was shipped also at thursday 28 march 12:07 did you ordered it from dvd.co.uk?I'm in Portugal so i guess we're in the same boat :) My bet is you get your first....Post offices here at my country are very lazy and complicated! :(

gryste
04-01-2013, 09:39 AM
In the uk anyway no airmail Saturday through Monday due to customs being shut over the weekend. Being a holiday weekend customs be shut Friday Saturday Sunday and Monday . So it depends when they clear it

Blazestone
04-01-2013, 09:49 AM
I bought my Copy from Zavvi.com.

I have done it sometime's and got it in 2-3 days so, that's why i'm asking it.
Because of Eastern.

N3C70V01D
04-01-2013, 09:51 AM
In the uk anyway no airmail Saturday through Monday due to customs being shut over the weekend. Being a holiday weekend customs be shut Friday Saturday Sunday and Monday . So it depends when they clear it

That's bad news... So my copy will prob. arrive next week,,,, stako bigtime!!

gryste
04-01-2013, 09:53 AM
Easter may delay it. I would say if your expecting it on Tuesday prepare to be disappointed

Blazestone
04-01-2013, 09:55 AM
i get more dissapointment if it gonna be next week,than i'm going on holiday and the xbox goes with me...

gryste
04-01-2013, 09:59 AM
That's bad news... So my copy will prob. arrive next week,,,, stako bigtime!!

Don't hold me to that as that is inbound to uk, don't know how customs work in your country. Also I'm going by past experience importing stuff fro Europe and the states that I can track and if it lands in the uk on a Saturday it never moves through customs till the Monday .

N3C70V01D
04-01-2013, 09:59 AM
Yeah,already counting on that with majour luck wednesday or friday,maybe!:/

N3C70V01D
04-01-2013, 10:04 AM
i get more dissapointment if it gonna be next week,than i'm going on holiday and the xbox goes with me...

I thibk you'll need more luck than i do.:confused: