PDA

View Full Version : Down time????

Traxx
08-23-2013, 02:18 PM
Quote:
We are going to be taking all NA and EU servers (360/PS3/PC) down for 45 minutes @ 2:30 PM PDT to help improve stability and connections.

WHAT ABOUT THE DLC THAT NEVER WAS UNLOCKED?????

Aaren
08-23-2013, 02:23 PM
Or the fact that servers were just down for maintenance around 2 hours ago. A supposed 1 hour down period that was once again extended.

SHADOWBROKER
08-23-2013, 02:26 PM
Or the fact that servers were just down for maintenance around 2 hours ago. A supposed 1 hour down period that was once again extended.

this is getting a lil nuts. how many time do we have to restart today?

Sirros
08-23-2013, 02:40 PM
It is a pain, but at least they're trying to fix whatever is wrong.

JimmyRustler
08-23-2013, 02:46 PM

......... Really?
Don't seem to be working

A s0t
08-23-2013, 02:47 PM
It is a pain, but at least they're trying to fix whatever is wrong.they have been doing that since the beta...

IceIceBaby
08-23-2013, 02:49 PM
I have to agree it's insane to try the same thing over and over and expect a different result. I still have mot received my items plus I lost two hours of boost I paid for on top of the season pass.

Tanaka Lucian
08-23-2013, 02:49 PM
Just wait, they will bring servers UP in a few minutes.

crasher
08-23-2013, 03:04 PM
I really doubt they're standing around the water-cooler looking at their watches and joking about whether we've been annoyed enough by the down time, So I think Sirros pretty well nailed it.

Bugs, glitches and down time may be annoying, but even NASA crashes bajillion dollar landers into Mars on occasion because one dev used metric measurements and another used U.S. customary units.

I'll bet THAT doesn't look good on a resume.

Gomly
08-23-2013, 03:06 PM
they have been doing that since the beta...

LIES.......

They haven't tried fixing them.

Aaren
08-23-2013, 03:09 PM
Just wait, they will bring servers UP in a few minutes.

Our contention is that they already had a maintenance period a few hours back. We know Trion is going through some problems right now, but lay-offs do not equate to two server maintenance sessions in a row. Mistakes, or overlooked game breaking problems do.

As others before me have said, this has long been a pattern with Defiance. Frequent, long, and often without much warning - periods of server maintenance that leave a lot of us unable to play when we've specifically set aside time for it. It is somewhat uplifting that you maintain faith in Trion, but the evidence keeps piling up unfortunately.

Also welcome to the forums. Not entirely sure what angle you're taking with your avatar, but its always good to have new people in the discussion.